The Walls be Closing

Kemp

51 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I did ask you about the Mueller report before.   And you seemed to get awfully feisty, panties in a wad alert level 10.   It's obvious why.  You read none of it.  Your opinion is based solely on what Biily Bar said.  Could have been fox I suppose, good chance it was fox but my first guess is Barr.  The irony is oh so sweet that you probably bring it up more than anyone here yet you don't know what's in it!   

I'd respond to the rest but...you're boring.   Just another "defend anything my side does" turd in the punch bowl.  Sure you're less conspiracy driven than NC or bb.  But they are literally full internet brain nuts so that's not saying much.  You're probably only less crazy because you're not on Twitter.  Don't go on Twitter it does terrible things to geriatric conservatives!

Top notch work here.  In attempting to mock me for my age, you dropped a couple lines from pre-1970  and an apparently missed the memo on the name change over at X.  That was some time ago, maybe you were out at the disco? 

👨🏻‍🦳

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Top notch work here.  In attempting to mock me for my age, you dropped a couple lines from pre-1970  and an apparently missed the memo on the name change over at X.  That was some time ago, maybe you were out at the disco? 

👨🏻‍🦳

"No sir I did not read the Mueller report that I refer to so often.  Yes I just took the word of the most partisan hacks as truth"

I read that right?  Maybe without the sir?  

2 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

"No sir I did not read the Mueller report that I refer to so often.  Yes I just took the word of the most partisan hacks as truth"

I read that right?  Maybe without the sir?  

I’m guessing you just finished an episode of “Murder She Wrote”?   All you youngsters love that program, I’m told.  

Just now, Pokebball said:

You said any. I want what you can afford, including your million dollar home

so much more than a million to 1.  nice hedge.  aint happening.  the parameters 1000:1 or less.  new rules. min bet $1000.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

so much more than a million to 1.  nice hedge.  aint happening.  the parameters 1000:1 or less.  new rules. min bet $1000.

Then 1000. You shouldn't have offered "any"

Edited by Pokebball
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I may not know much about gambling, but @Pokebball seems to have called your bluff and you went down like Monica on a Clinton.

🤫

i offered even.  to everyone.  i was gauging his confidence. easy to see and u know that. It's not hard vlad.  is pokeball a pseudonym you use for dumb maga persona?

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

i offered even.  to everyone.  i was gauging his confidence. easy to see and u know that. It's not hard vlad.  is pokeball a pseudonym you use for dumb maga persona?

I asked what odds you're wiling to give. You said any. You're not any better than Trump  :)

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

While you were gauging his confidence, he was eating your lunch. 

you mean u think u were.  i don't give a flying f about your propagandist opinion.  I'm here to expose u.  still haven't denied it.  where r u typing from?  SDS knows, non?

Just now, Pokebball said:

I love ya

will you partake in civil war?

16 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I’m guessing you just finished an episode of “Murder She Wrote”?   All you youngsters love that program, I’m told.  

Uh oh.  That's way too random to not have meaning.   Good for you pal.

Anyway you should read it.  It does not say what you think it says.  

• Like (+1) 1