The Walls be Closing

Kemp

3 hours ago, Doc said:

We heard he'd be a dictator and start WWIII the first time.  Fool me once...

He was stopped by those around him, but you know that.

Noted that you didn't dispute that Christian Nationalism now dominates Trumpland.

Are you a Christian Nationalist?

If Trump is the next President, will you support Christian Nationalism?

Would you be okay with Flynn being part of the government again?

I know you will avoid answering these questions because you're too cowardly to do so.

11 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Noted that you didn't dispute that Christian Nationalism now dominates Trumpland.

I know you will avoid answering these questions because you're too cowardly to do so.

Such as. what was his dictator moves that were stopped?

Did he try to spy on the opposition?  pull a Watergate?

New boogie man talking point, "Christian Nationalist."

Is there a preferred religion? Are some not allowed?   then Patriot vs Nationalist.

Goebbels would be proud of whoever you are parroting.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Kemp said:

Those around him stopped what?  And at gunpoint?

No, I'm an atheist.

As for Flynn, no I'd rather he not be.  But there are a lot in Joke's Admin who should be *****-canned but won't be, so...

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 2

On 1/1/2024 at 1:31 PM, Tommy Callahan said:

Such as. what was his dictator moves that were stopped?

Did he try to spy on the opposition?  pull a Watergate?

New boogie man talking point, "Christian Nationalist."

Is there a preferred religion? Are some not allowed?   then Patriot vs Nationalist.

Goebbels would be proud of whoever you are parroting.

The prime dictatorial attempt that was stopped was the attempt to overturn the election.

Contributing parts were false electors, the attempt to blackmail a State Secretary of State, and there were plenty more, but this is a waste of time.

Let's see if you can answer the question of whether a sitting President has total immunity. That is what his attorneys are currently claiming.

Christian Nationalist is not something created by opponents of Trump. It is the words of Trump supporters. It seeks to create an official state religion. Do you support this?

And once again you will be unable these simple questions because either you know it would be an admission that I am right or you're too dense to understand the topic being discussed.

Prove me wrong and answer.

Yeah, everyone knows you can't. 

23 hours ago, Doc said:

Those around him stopped what?  And at gunpoint?

No, I'm an atheist.

As for Flynn, no I'd rather he not be.  But there are a lot in Joke's Admin who should be *****-canned but won't be, so...

You missed when Pence disobeyed Trump?

Really?

As an atheist you would be okay with a state religion? 

If it happened would you want Trump removed from office?

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

You missed when Pence disobeyed Trump?

Really?

As an atheist you would be okay with a state religion? 

If it happened would you want Trump removed from office?

Pence did what he was required to do.  Trump did nothing to him as a result of his disobedience.

No I would not be okay with a state religion.  Because it would be unconstitutional.  And it has zero chance of happening unless you're stupid enough (ahem) to believe he'll be able to institute things without them being overturned.

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Doc said:

Pence did what he was required to do.  Trump did nothing to him as a result of his disobedience.

No I would not be okay with a state religion.  Because it would be unconstitutional.  And it has zero chance of happening unless you're stupid enough (ahem) to believe he'll be able to institute things without them being overturned.

Trump allowed his followers to sack the capital for hours while they hoisted a gallows outside calling to hang pence

Come on Doc

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Trump allowed his followers to sack the capital for hours while they hoisted a gallows outside calling to hang pence

Come on Doc

"Allowed"?  How?  He wasn't responsible for the criminal lack of security that day and he told the protestors to "peacefully and patriotically make [their] voices heard."  Obviously they didn't listen.  Not once did he say or even insinuate anything about entering the Capitol, and without the Capitol being breached, this is a non-event.

As for the gallows, if you've seen it, there's a sign on it that says "this is art" and in no way could that have hanged even Kathy Griffin.  Was it in poor taste?  Absolutely, but I've never excused any actions like that or breaking into the Capitol.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Doc said:

What could Trump do to Pence?

You've just said Pence did what what was required, yet Trump tried to prevent that, which was unconstitutional. 

Therefore it's clear to you that Trump if given the chance will do things that are unconstitutional. 

Let's say Trump becomes President and does something unconstitutional and the Supreme  Court declares it so.

Then suppose Trump disregards the Supreme Court, which he would. All of his supporters in Congress would back Trump.

The Supreme Court has no way of enforcing their verdict. That's when you have a dictatorship. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Kemp said:

What could Trump do to Pence?

You've just said Pence did what what was required, yet Trump tried to prevent that, which was unconstitutional. 

Therefore it's clear to you that Trump if given the chance will do things that are unconstitutional. 

Let's say Trump becomes President and does something unconstitutional and the Supreme  Court declares it so.

Then suppose Trump disregards the Supreme Court, which he would. All of his supporters in Congress would back Trump.

The Supreme Court has no way of enforcing their verdict. That's when you have a dictatorship. 

Disregards it… how?

Whether they are guilty of insurrection or not.

29 minutes ago, Doc said:

Disregards it… how?

What could the Supreme Could do about Trump disregarding their ruling?

• Like (+1) 1

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4386817-trump-rhetoric-increasingly-apocalyptic-haberman-says/

“[Trump] has been speaking — as have a lot of his supporters and a lot of folks on the right — in increasingly apocalyptic terms, describing essentially the country is on fire, describing everything as in tumult, describing everything as terrible, describing everything as the ultimate fight to take the country back, quote-unquote.” Haberman said Tuesday in an interview on CNN, where she is also an analyst.

“What he’s been saying all year is, some version of, ‘I am your retribution,’” she added.

In speeches in recent months, Trump has described “far-left thugs” as “vermin” and said migrants are “poisoning the blood of our country.”

and the MAGAs here are good with all this.  speak up magas, I can't hear you.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

18 hours ago, Doc said:

"Allowed"?  How?  He wasn't responsible for the criminal lack of security that day and he told the protestors to "peacefully and patriotically make [their] voices heard."  Obviously they didn't listen.  Not once did he say or even insinuate anything about entering the Capitol, and without the Capitol being breached, this is a non-event.

As for the gallows, if you've seen it, there's a sign on it that says "this is art" and in no way could that have hanged even Kathy Griffin.  Was it in poor taste?  Absolutely, but I've never excused any actions like that or breaking into the Capitol.

There were other elements to that speech dock it’s not surprising me that you do not call them out

” not gonna have a country anymore”

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Kemp said:

What could the Supreme Could do about Trump disregarding their ruling?

What ruling?  What dictatorial things are you thinking he's going to do (that he didn't do the first time)?

38 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

There were other elements to that speech dock it’s not surprising me that you do not call them out

” not gonna have a country anymore”

Dems are always saying that Trump/Repubs will end democracy.  Again he specifically said "peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."  That sentence didn't make it into his speech by accident.

11 minutes ago, Doc said:

Dems are always saying that Trump/Repubs will end democracy.  Again he specifically said "peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."  That sentence didn't make it into his speech by accident.

Our resident “doctor” and “independent” defending the person who stood to benefit the most if the terrorists were successful.

We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore

Meanwhile, you have the Presidents personal lawyer calling the “R congressmen” to delay the vote.

"Just say that the election was corrupt + leave the rest to me and the R. Congressmen

The cult is failing at whitewashing the most corrupt POTUS of our lifetime. 

• Like (+1) 1