Happy Birthday flaz πŸŽ‚πŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽˆπŸˆπŸŒοΈβ€β™‚οΈβ›³

CowgirlsFan

3 minutes ago, flaz said:

Thanks folks! I visited the queen to get my birthday kiss! I'd like a prime rib dinner but will settle for a rack of ribs. The barbecue joint is a mile from the house, all side streets!Β 

Β 

Enjoy, Flaz!Β  HFBD!!!

Β 

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, flaz said:

Thanks folks! I visited the queen to get my birthday kiss! I'd like a prime rib dinner but will settle for a rack of ribs. The barbecue joint is a mile from the house, all side streets!Β 

Β 

Happy $%%#%&* birthday!Β 

Β 

We wouldn’t want you driving under the influence of BBQ, or joints. But have a birthday beer or two on @Gugny. He’ll reimburse you, he’s that kinda guy! 🍺 🍻 He’ll get an Uber too if you have too many ribs.Β 

Β 

Damn you…..now I can’t get prime rib out of my mind now. It’s been a while……

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Augie said:

Β 

Happy $%%#%&* birthday!Β 

Β 

We wouldn’t want you driving under the influence of BBQ, or joints. But have a birthday beer or two on @Gugny. He’ll reimburse you, he’s that kinda guy! 🍺 🍻 He’ll get an Uber too if you have too many ribs.Β 

Β 

Damn you…..now I can’t get prime rib out of my mind now. It’s been a while……

I have never met the young @Gugny. However, he mentioned a restaurant and a special occasion, even the date. It took many text, PMs and phone calls to achieve my goal. When Gugs and party arrived, they were presented with a round of margaritas. The waitress announced "this is on flaz". I live in swfl and Gug in NY

Β 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, flaz said:

I have never met the young @Gugny. However, he mentioned a restaurant and a special occasion, even the date. It took many text, PMs and phone calls to achieve my goal. When Gugs and party arrived, they were presented with a round of margaritas. The waitress announced "this is on flaz". I live in swfl and Gug in NY

Β 

Β 

Be careful. He seems nice enough, but he’s a bit off and will break into your car at a tailgate! I swear! And I was sitting in the car when this stranger rips my door open! I almost needed a change of clothes, and the rental car people weren’t going to be too happy either! Β  Β 

31 minutes ago, flaz said:

Β 

That was for my girlfriend’s and my one year anniversary and we STILL talk about it.Β 
Β 

One of many nice gestures from the TBD Community and I will always be grateful!! ❀️

Β 

Two years at the end of May!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.