Robert Woods released

nato7412

3 hours ago, Buffalo Super Fan said:

As a Buffalo Bills fan I am not interested in Robert Woods he made his decision long ago where his loyalties are with the Los Angeles Rams and it wasn’t with the Buffalo Bills. Robert Woods chose to leave Buffalo via free agency he wasn’t traded where he had no choice Robert Woods himself rejected the Buffalo Bills. So Robert Woods doesn’t want to be in Buffalo as a player and that is fine good luck to the young man except against the Buffalo Bills of course. But you can’t win Super Bowls with football players that don’t want to be here and are washed up. Don’t forget the washed up part with Robert Woods so no I hope the Bills don’t waste there time with Robert Woods in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

Loyalties you expect for athletes to have loyalties

Come on now

• Like (+1) 1

On 2/22/2023 at 12:46 PM, HappyDays said:

He'll be 31 this year and hasn't had a good season since 2020. I would take him as a last resort option if we can't get one of the better veteran WRs that will be available. Would much prefer a clear upgrade though, not a shot in the dark.

2021 he was out half of the season with injury

2022 he was with a team that he was top WR on a team that DID NOT PASS MUCH... Ten. 

If we going to slam the guy... lets at least get all the info left. 

I trust this coaching to know if a guy is washed up or not. Comes back home to a low contract YES absolutely.

The dude going to play like he needs to prove something.... 

• Disagree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.