Pure and simple, Brady bashers

Buftex

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's amazing to me that people who spent last season bitching so loudly about how our scheme wasn't tailored to our athletes' ability now make exactly the opposite argument about a player on a team that does. Hello?

Damn Smurf, where have we seen THAT tendency before? :)

Look at your avatar.  Why do you hate Wannstedt so? 

The truth is why does anyone bash who they bash?  We all have people we don't like.  Tom Brady is the object of more irrational hatred on this site than anyone I've ever seen.

In all seriousness, I've cut waaaay back on bashing Drew.  I've been downgraded to merely "taking swipes" at 'ol #11.  :)

26119[/snapback]

But he doesn't do it on a Dolpins website ALL FREAKIN' DAY LONG.

Man, you knee pad salespeople are something else.

If anyone can still contend, after last night, that Tom Brady is not one of the best QB's in the game, or maybe even one of the all-timers, you really don't know football.  That argument that some of trot out that Brady is a system qb, or that he has all day, don't watch.  All QB's are "system QQB's".  Brady had a ton of pressure on him last night, made some of the tightest passes you will ever see, and made very few errors.  Stop hating the Patriots so much, that you can't enjoy what a great game NFL football is.  Brady has everything, IMO, he is the best QB in the game right now.  Manning and McNair have lots going for them, but they always seem to come up short.  All the bemoaning that there are no great QB's in the game anymore just does not wash. 

Sorry, had to get it off my chest.  I hate the Patriots too, but I love the game more than I could hate any team (except the fish)! :)

25745[/snapback]

Great Post! His pocket presence is very close to Montana's! In addition, I don't think he has one blue clip receiver either. They guy is awesome.

Speaking of which - yours with the "Bledsoe 11" on them were shipped out yesterday, and you'll have them in time for Sunday.

26206[/snapback]

At least I do it around FELLOW BILLS FANS.

Why you find it necessary to blow Brady all the time and dis our quarterback in front of Bills fans is beyond me. Could it be that Patriot fans are so fleeting and Bills fans so reliably show up for their team every year...even when they're LOSING?

Well, yeah.....Tom Brady is the best homosexual quarterback in football today  :)

26136[/snapback]

I'm curious where the hell this comes from? Why do people think that Brady is gay exactly?

Not that it matters I suppose, I guess I'm just not from the "real guy" school of thinking it's funny to say someone is "gay" or a "fag" as if it's some sort of insult because I don't like the guy.

OK...enoughs enough. I was just joking around. I am now willing to admit, that it's all about the system in NE and if Brady didn't get hurt, Bledsoe would have CERTAINLY been the starting QB in NE for their 2 SB championships and a two time SB MVP riding down Main St. in DisneyWorld....and we would still have RJ as our starter!!

Brady=RJ

Brady=RJ

Brady=RJ

Now I remember...Brady's success is due to those pro bowlers I saw in February that NE has on the OL, WR, RB & TE. Somebody help me out and tell me who they were again??

:)

I'm curious where the hell this comes from?  Why do people think that Brady is gay exactly? 

Not that it matters I suppose, I guess I'm just not from the "real guy" school of thinking it's funny to say someone is "gay"  or a "fag" as if it's some sort of insult because I don't like the guy.

26220[/snapback]

Brady gets more women in a week then all these guys put together!

I'm curious where the hell this comes from?  Why do people think that Brady is gay exactly? 

Not that it matters I suppose, I guess I'm just not from the "real guy" school of thinking it's funny to say someone is "gay"  or a "fag" as if it's some sort of insult because I don't like the guy.

26220[/snapback]

I'm not sure where it came from either......I admit that I did find it pretty funny the first few times people made comments about it, but it's losing its novelty :) I just wanted to make sure I made a contribution before it was too late.

26220[/snapback]

It's just childish BS.

When it comes to nailing famous women,

Brady is the Derek Jeter of the NFL.

Right now, he's with Bridget Moynahan from I Robot & Coyote Ugly.

You'll never hear me write that because I think it's being disrepectful toward gays, but it's his wrist. I'm sorry. Everytime he's jumping around celebrating, watch his wrists. He looks like an extra from Will and Grace.

Yawn....you can make the same comment about any successful QB!  Do you consider Jim Kelly a great QB?  I do, but I also know that he was nowhere near as successful,  when he wasn't runnig the no huddle.  Does that mean he couldn't have played well on another team, in a different offense?  Tell me, how do you define a "system QB"?  I thik that what puts Brady a notch above anyone else is his ability to see what is going on everywhere on the field, and that he just seems to make decisions better than pretty much anyone in the game right now.  I don't think he would lose that ability in another offense.

If you saw last nights game, time and again, Brady just instinctivley moved in the pocket as it was collapsing, never taking his eyes off the secondary, and made terrific throws.  It is just something you have, or don't have. 

Also, unless Brady went to another team with an awful OC (see Gilbride- good luck Kurt!) his coaches would try to put him in a an offense that allows him to do what he does best.

25822[/snapback]

Got to disagree. He is a good QB but he has a lot of good players around him and when they brake down so does Brady See 31-0 game 1 2003. A great QB can win it on his own, Brady can't do that and getting hit and fumbling with a minute to go is not good. If the Pats don't get that ball back it falls on Brady but again the football Gods were in Foxboro!! Give up the hard on for Marcia

Got to disagree. He is a good QB but he has a lot of good players around him and when they brake down so does Brady See 31-0 game 1 2003. A great QB can win it on his own, Brady can't do that and getting hit and fumbling with a minute to go is not good. If the Pats don't get that ball back it falls on Brady but again the football Gods were in Foxboro!! Give up the hard on for Marcia

26411[/snapback]

Yeah, because great players never suck in any game. Jim Kelly never looked horrible in Pittsburgh or Kansas City - especially on Monday Nights.

Yeah, because great players never suck in any game.  Jim Kelly never looked horrible in Pittsburgh or Kansas City - especially on Monday Nights.

26413[/snapback]

Ugh... :(

Don't remind me....What was it, 9 Sacks in KC that one Monday Night??

What a nightmare, it took a ton of Beer to drown my sorrows that night... B)

26411[/snapback]

NO QB can win it on his own. There hasn't ever been one and there won't ever be one.