If you could do only one thing to improve the team for next season

Don Otreply

4 hours ago, HOUSE said:

I would send the entire team payroll to the Bahamas then move there.

Why do you think I sailed my boat here  🇧🇸  😁👍

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

We averaged a 1st down every 2.83 plays this year. Last year it was every 2.87 plays. We were also better on 3rd down this year over last year 50.26% vs 46.40% and 4th down 53.85% vs 50.0%. Can't get any better than finishing #1 in 3rd down percentage in the league.

We were worse last year on every level, so my biggest question would be where were all the complaints about this last year?

Allen's historic production in the two playoff games really skewed the collective memory of what last season's offense actually looked like. They were 7-6 after a thumping by the Colts in the cold rain, and then an embarrassing first half deficit against Tampa Bay that a remarkable 2nd half offensive rebirth couldn't quite surmount. That offense was inconsistent, and didn't seem to sustain balanced production until late in the season around when Rick Bates took over the LG spot for good. And even then, they sputtered for quarters. Gabe Davis was out of synch for stretches. They couldn't or didn't run the ball well in their losses. 

Sound familiar? In 2021 they peaked in the playoffs. In 2022 they didn't. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.