Trevon Diggs trying to get his brother in Dallas

78thealltimegreat

On 2/13/2023 at 10:50 AM, UKBillFan said:

Think the difference is with Brady, everyone was a servant to the cause. Other than possibly Gronk, who I can’t recall him ranting at, he seemed to have a professional rather than personal relationship with the offense so tirades came across as part of the relationship.

Diggs and Josh have made a big thing of being brothers and loving each other, so when one publicly humiliates the other, it is bound to stand out for the wrong reason.

Curious if you have a brother or very close friend that you'd consider a brother? I've done this to all my brothers, all my brothers have done this to each other. Same with friends and their brothers. 

Josh has done it to his brother(left him at school and made him walk home after a public fight) and I'm sure Stef has done it to his and same back. This stuff happens and it's completely normal. 

22 hours ago, Toyo321 said:

Josh all season long has been 50/50 with his passing.  He throws balls that are ropes that the WR has to pry out of their chest.  But then there are many balls that he threw that were behind the WR, over their heads or pathetically underthrown or flat out missed by yards and not even close.  When you have a WR that has to contort his body to the point that they can't continue forward motion that is a problem.  He has had this problem for two years now and this year it was worse than ever.

He's a huge reason why we're near bottom of league in RAC. 

Edited by Not at the table Karlos

22 hours ago, Toyo321 said:

Josh all season long has been 50/50 with his passing.  He throws balls that are ropes that the WR has to pry out of their chest.  But then there are many balls that he threw that were behind the WR, over their heads or pathetically underthrown or flat out missed by yards and not even close.  When you have a WR that has to contort his body to the point that they can't continue forward motion that is a problem.  He has had this problem for two years now and this year it was worse than ever.

I don't think Diggs has ever complained about Josh's passes not being receiver friendly. Stephon Diggs basically catches everything. I've seen him dig that laser out of his chest, make the adjustments necessary when ball placement is not great but the pass is still catchable. He's just a great receiver.

Diggs is a huge competitor. If he is unhappy about the turn of events it may be because he knows that as Josh's #1 he is not being targeted even when open and more generally I wouldn't be surprised if he is unhappy with the apparent lack of purpose, direction and identity of the O. 
If Diggs is unhappy he will let it be known. That's the kind of guy he is. Given his cred that might actually be a good thing. It might bring things to a head in a positive way. 

2 hours ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Curious if you have a brother or very close friend that you'd consider a brother? I've done this to all my brothers, all my brothers have done this to each other. Same with friends and their brothers. 

Josh has done it to his brother(left him at school and made him walk home after a public fight) and I'm sure Stef has done it to his and same back. This stuff happens and it's completely normal. 

Very close friend who is akin to a brother and would never do that to him. But then, I know the mentality and the reaction if I did. So maybe I'm projecting that onto Josh and Diggs, who have a different mentality and coping mechanism to this kind of thing - if that makes sense.

On 2/18/2023 at 7:59 PM, Not at the table Karlos said:

No it’s not he did this to Kurt Cousins in Minnesota and he’s lucky Allen who is 6 inches taller and 50 lbs heavier than him didn’t stuff him in a trash can in the locker room. 

• Eyeroll 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.