Ryan Jensen: Torn ACL, MCL, PCL plus meniscus "flip" and bone chip healed by itself in 5 months?

TheFunPolice

On 1/19/2023 at 9:52 AM, TheFunPolice said:

I didn't see this posted anywhere but how is this even possible?

According to Jensen himself he had a torn ACL, MCL, PCL, plus a bone chip and a meniscus injury and he "healed" on his own with no surgery in 5 months?

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2023/01/17/ryan-jensen-im-proud-of-myself-for-being-out-there-after-a-severe-knee-injury/#comments

pure bs, completely torn ligaments don't magically crawl back to each other and heal.

more likely they were all stretched or just a small incomplete tear that healed.

Jim Kelly did that a few times. he had Kelly tough ligaments i guess. That bend his knee took in SB would have mangled 99.9% of knees.

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/19/2023 at 3:07 PM, Herc11 said:

Your experience is flawed. You as an 11 year old didnt have access to the trainers and doctors these athletes have. Also, you didn't experience the same injuries WITHOUT HgH, so you have nothing to compare your recovery to. 

You did not even attempt to address stem cells. How in the hell do you think payers are able to return to their careers after devastating knee injuries with latest treatments? If you think they don't include these kinds of treatments, you are wrong.

Hes right though... Just Google it. HGH & steroids do not help these kinds of injuries at all, and in fact, most athletes on them are more likely to suffer injuries.

14 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Hes right though... Just Google it. HGH & steroids do not help these kinds of injuries at all, and in fact, most athletes on them are more likely to suffer injuries.

who is going to know more than the person that was on the REAL stuff.... But let his YouTube Dr's say otherwise. I mean I only took 2cc x3 times a week x10 years.... I wouldn't have a clue, right? lol

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.