HOLIDAY INN Reservations - Opener

Just Jack

Thanks to the efforts of Lancaster Steve and Annette Mathews with the Holiday Inn at Hamburg, we've got a great deal on rooms for people attending the 6th Annual TBD Opener Tailgate Party! Here's the details......

Contact the hotel directly at (716) 649-0500 and mention you want a room in the Two Bills Drive block of rooms. We have a limited number so call soon. Rate is $79/night and is good for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night.

Address of the hotel is

Holiday Inn Buffalo Hamburg

5440 Camp Road

Hamburg, NY 14075

Telephone (716) 649-0500 * Facsimile (716) 648-2278

Here's more details on the hotel: Holiday Inn - Hamburg

Any questions, problems? Ask in this thread.

As Jack mentioned in the Bills East forum many thanks to Annette Mathews - Director of Sales for the Buffalo/Hamburg Holiday Inn for once again giving the fans of Two Bills Drive a very good rate of $79 per night. This rate is good September 9th, 10th and 11 but can be extended 2 days before and two days after, subject to availability. To get this rate You must make reservations by August 19th at the latest and mention Two Bills Drive when calling:

Holiday Inn-Buffalo/Hamburg

5440 Camp Rd.,Hamburg, NY 14075

716-649-0500/Fax 716-648-2278

or online here: http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi/1/en/hd/bufhb

The one bed rooms have a king size bed (first come, first serve :lol: )

The standard rooms have two doubles in them.

We have a contract for at least 40 room nights, so lets fill them up and ensure that we get the same very good rate again next year.

BTW Annette Mathews is big fan of the Buffalo Bills and is at RWS every home game AND she enjoys reading the Stadium Wall :w00t:

Thanks to anyone who made this possible - I made my reservation earlier. Its nice to have a contact there, as I will be travelling up for all home games (hopefully) and will plan on staying on 4-6 different ocassions.

I can't wait...this offseason is taking longer than usual. :w00t:

I'm going to pin this to the top of the main board for a while for full exposure. Then we'll relocate it to the Tailgate East board.

As Steve mentioned, the rate is based on filling up the alloted rooms, so don't procrastinate. The more immediate the response, the better the rate.

I'm going to pin this to the top of the main board for a while for full exposure. Then we'll relocate it to the Tailgate East board.

As Steve mentioned, the rate is based on filling up the alloted rooms, so don't procrastinate. The more immediate the response, the better the rate.

342896[/snapback]

I need someone to share a room with. I'm only going to be there Saturday night, driving home after the game.

PM me if interested.

Here is a little info about making reservations at the Holiday Inn-Hamburg. My thanks once again to Annette Mathews, Director of Sales at the Holiday Inn-Buffalo/Hamburg for being such a great help.

Reservations can be made through our 800 number, just ask for the Two

Bills Drive Group and date, or calling us directly, or on line using

Group Booking Code TBD. You have to fill that in when putting your

reservation info. in, on the left of the screen.

Please let me know if you have any other questions. Looking forward to

a great season!

Annette Mathews-Director of Sales

Holiday Inn-Buffalo/Hamburg

5440 Camp Rd.,Hamburg, NY 14075

716-649-0500/Fax 716-648-2278

www.holiday-inn.com/buf-hamburg

I need someone to share a room with. I'm only going to be there Saturday night, driving home after the game.

PM me if interested.

343136[/snapback]

Can I kick you out of the room if you get too annoying?

Can this rate be applied to already made reservations, or next year do I have to show more patients when waiting to book my room?

349209[/snapback]

What are you a doctor? And how will showing patients help with your room rate?

Is anyone interested in splitting a room? I don't stink (too badly) or snore (too much).

338934[/snapback]

HEY BS JOEY SIX:

With all the pounding you'll be doing you'll be snorign and waking up the cows over at the farms baby......Can't wait to see you again..

HEY BS JOEY SIX:

With all the pounding you'll be doing you'll be snorign and waking up the cows over at the farms baby......Can't wait to see you again..

352753[/snapback]

LOL see you there, too, though I doubt the drinking will be so severe. Or maybe it will be :w00t:

LOL see you there, too, though I doubt the drinking will be so severe. Or maybe it will be :P

353424[/snapback]

MAN STOP PROCRASTINATING AND HAVE ONE ONE ME NOW & again & again & again & again................. :)

• 1 month later...
Block is sold out as of 7/26 :lol:

Any other suggestion?

390187[/snapback]

Aren't you staying in Canada?

There's a Red Roof and a Comfort Inn nearby.

There's always the TallyHo and Days Inn. :rolleyes:

Aren't you staying in Canada?

There's a Red Roof and a Comfort Inn nearby.

There's always the TallyHo and Days Inn.  :rolleyes:

390252[/snapback]

Ok I'll look em up, We decided to try for the Saturday night at Dannys ad the trip back over to Canada is too much with a BAC of 1.1 or so

Ok I'll look em up, We decided to try for the Saturday night at Dannys ad the trip back over to Canada is too much with a BAC of 1.1 or so

390295[/snapback]

Excellent.

Check the Holiday Inn website...it seems they still have rooms available for a slightly higher fee.

• 2 weeks later...
So is this TBD rate valid for the whole season?  I'm making plans to bring my girlfriend to the Falcons game and would like to line something up for Saturday night.  :D

405283[/snapback]

I do believe that Annette Mathews, (Director of Sales of the Holiday Inn) told me that the same rate would be good for all home games. I will give her a call to find out for sure. You can also check it out by putting in the code TBD as I described above, for the dates you want and see if the discounted rate appears.

• 4 weeks later...