Kathy Hochul.

Democratic Governor, Kathy Hochul, appears to be tone-deaf on the subject, even as she attempts to put some political spin on the plans being cooked up by her and Mayor Eric Adams.

On Monday evening, she appeared to lose her patience and told reporters that these rural counties need to “end their bigoted policies” and “accept” the migrants. (Daily Caller)

In order to try to lay a guilt trip on her own citizens, Hochul is portraying the migrants as “hopeful immigrants seeking work.” She described thousands of agricultural jobs that they could fill.

She’s even demanding that the federal government issue all of them work permits.

Much like the Biden administration and most Democrats, New York’s Governor seems to be forgetting or simply ignoring Title 8 U.S.C § 1324. It is a federal crime to knowingly employ an illegal alien.

But apparently, in the clown world that we now occupy under the Biden administration, such matters are simply minor inconveniences to be swatted away with a few comments about racist MAGA Republicans.

https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2023/05/24/ny-governor-you-bigoted-suburbs-should-take-your-migrants-and-like-it-n553017

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Democratic Governor, Kathy Hochul, appears to be tone-deaf on the subject, even as she attempts to put some political spin on the plans being cooked up by her and Mayor Eric Adams.

On Monday evening, she appeared to lose her patience and told reporters that these rural counties need to “end their bigoted policies” and “accept” the migrants. (Daily Caller)

In order to try to lay a guilt trip on her own citizens, Hochul is portraying the migrants as “hopeful immigrants seeking work.” She described thousands of agricultural jobs that they could fill.

She’s even demanding that the federal government issue all of them work permits.

Much like the Biden administration and most Democrats, New York’s Governor seems to be forgetting or simply ignoring Title 8 U.S.C § 1324. It is a federal crime to knowingly employ an illegal alien.

But apparently, in the clown world that we now occupy under the Biden administration, such matters are simply minor inconveniences to be swatted away with a few comments about racist MAGA Republicans.

https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2023/05/24/ny-governor-you-bigoted-suburbs-should-take-your-migrants-and-like-it-n553017

The only good thing she has done is secure the Bills future in WNY with the new stadium. Granted it comes with a major cost to the taxpayers. 

• Like (+1) 1

• 3 months later...
On 1/6/2023 at 11:51 AM, Tiberius said:

❤️ New York

I do too but because of the political leadership over my lifetime jobs were at times very hard to come by & going at one time almost 2 years (while having to get proof of at least 3 applications to turn in for unemployment each week) with out work because of government policies (national & state wide) i had to leave or become another member of the welfare system .

So i went to Fl. & found as much work as i could possibly handle & a tax structure that helped me keep more money in my pocket & not in the politicians bank . I also owned 3 different homes until the bubble burst in 08 which was again a federally driven collapse thanks G.W.B. another pres. about as good as Joe !! 

I did in fact at that time in NYS use the system to pay for my daughter to be born but was required to pay back the state all monies given to the hospital which i wasn't able to do until i moved to Fl.  If that was the way the system was today the state may be in a much better economic place but again the political leadership in NYS has been in the past & now is less than desirable & lacks enough common sense to have positive economic growth . 

Which is really to bad because NY state is & always will be home but i will never be able to afford to live there again due to the tax laws . I still have family there & they tell me how much they pay in property taxes & state taxes & i like keeping more of my money so i can come to NY & spend it to help the NY economy when i do come for a visit .

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Gov. Kathy Hochul: The vaccine you had in the past won't help you this time around

be56b695-0419-426b-a3b4-e87e1ceda6e0-536

https://twitchy.com/brettt/2023/09/19/gov-kathy-hochul-the-vaccine-you-had-in-the-past-wont-help-you-this-time-around-n2387466

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAh6cCuHB8aNn5e5bciYy

Of course it won't they only made $90 Billion up to this point from the "FREE vaccines" the first go round so they must keep that cash cow going . I just wonder how much of that money went into the back door of the US Federal gov't & Fauci's pocket ?

Is the new vaccine now not the MRNA vaccine ? I will still not be taking it but i was just wondering .

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/6/2023 at 10:29 AM, Chris farley said:

I thought the post was about Hockel. Not the trees and good folks of this state.

The weather canned reply gets blown away by the fact Cali is second in net domestic migration losses.

You guys just don’t seem to get it

California is overcrowded there’s literally too many people here as it is we will always take in the people that need a place to go because that’s California and there will always be people coming here

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

You guys just don’t seem to get it

California is overcrowded there’s literally too many people here as it is we will always take in the people that need a place to go because that’s California and there will always be people coming here

But the fact is Cali is leading the nation in Net domestic migration out of the state.  Its ok, the rest at the top of the list are also dark blue.

Seems this guy does get it. and isnt using corny talking points.  

https://calmatters.org/commentary/2022/08/california-is-leaking-vital-high-income-taxpayers/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_net_migration#:~:text=U.S. states by net domestic migration (From April, 25.50 47 more rows

U.S. states by net domestic migration (From April 1, 2020 to July 1, 2022)

National
rankStateTotal net domestic migration
(2020–2022)[1]Net domestic migration rate
per 1,000 inhabitants

50 California−871,127−22.03

49 New York−664,921−32.91

48 Illinois−282,048−22.01

47 Massachusetts−110,866−15.77

46 New Jersey−107,749−11.60

• Thank you (+1) 2

14 hours ago, B-Man said:

Gov. Kathy Hochul: The vaccine you had in the past won't help you this time around

be56b695-0419-426b-a3b4-e87e1ceda6e0-536

https://twitchy.com/brettt/2023/09/19/gov-kathy-hochul-the-vaccine-you-had-in-the-past-wont-help-you-this-time-around-n2387466

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAh6cCuHB8aNn5e5bciYy

I though dopey Cuomo was bad.  I'd take that molester over this *****.  What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Irv said:

though dopey Cuomo was bad.  I'd take that molester over this *****.  What a mess.  

AT this point she has to be leading the nation in the most pathetic governor category.

all she does is pander and flood her donors and NGOs with cash at every opportunity.

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

AT this point she has to be leading the nation in the most pathetic governor category.

all she does is pander and flood her donors and NGOs with cash at every opportunity.

I still think Newsome has her beat for worst Govenor. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Democrats don't need to follow the law, everyone knows that.

'Unconstitutional': Republicans Sue Hochul, New York Over No-Excuse Absentee Voting

By Spencer Brown 

11567901-a1c0-4bb4-b27a-b7e098614a09-105

A coalition of Republican groups and lawmakers hit the State of New York and its Democrat Governor Kathy Hochul with a lawsuit on Wednesday over attempts to open absentee voting to all residents without any excuse needed to justify why a voter is unable to cast a ballot in-person. 

In their complaint, the group — made up of the Republican National Committee, National Republican Congressional Committee, New York GOP, and New York Conservative Party along with the Republican members of the Empire State's congressional delegation — says that New York Democrats' new mail voting law violates the New York State Constitution's clear rules on absentee voting. 

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spencerbrown/2023/09/20/republicans-sue-new-york-over-no-excuse-absentee-voting-n2628699

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Why Kathy?

I mean there are plenty of leftists in NY, some who post right here in this forum who are eager to take these migrants in, right?

What a bunch of phonies these clowns are.  Hochul, Eric Adams, Malik Evans.  All two-faced liars.    

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

On 9/20/2023 at 3:22 PM, B-Man said:

Democrats don't need to follow the law, everyone knows that.

'Unconstitutional': Republicans Sue Hochul, New York Over No-Excuse Absentee Voting

By Spencer Brown 

11567901-a1c0-4bb4-b27a-b7e098614a09-105

A coalition of Republican groups and lawmakers hit the State of New York and its Democrat Governor Kathy Hochul with a lawsuit on Wednesday over attempts to open absentee voting to all residents without any excuse needed to justify why a voter is unable to cast a ballot in-person. 

In their complaint, the group — made up of the Republican National Committee, National Republican Congressional Committee, New York GOP, and New York Conservative Party along with the Republican members of the Empire State's congressional delegation — says that New York Democrats' new mail voting law violates the New York State Constitution's clear rules on absentee voting. 

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spencerbrown/2023/09/20/republicans-sue-new-york-over-no-excuse-absentee-voting-n2628699

She is codifying ballot harvesting.

Act Blue, priorities USA and other Shady PACS thank her.  

38 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

I’m not a big fan of hers. I hated the Bills stadium “deal” that she was instrumental in.

I coulda voted for someone else but the republicans ran a douche Long Islander in Zeldin who cheated in his campaign and blamed WNYers when caught 

Hochul is at least a Buffalo girl. I know most people that post here live 1000s of miles away so it doesn’t matter to you guys. This is a weird place 

She is an elitist.  An out of touch tool of the PACS that promote her.

That dude would have won if it wasn't for the mail in votes for her.

That fact alone, should have the left in NYS thinking. but they seem to lack the self-awareness.

like the few that still support her.

2 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

Two elitists ran for governor. Zeldin was the long-island elitist who cheated and blamed local western ny republicans when caught

Reads like some conspiracy theory.

I'm just talking facts that her margin of victory, was the mail in ballots.

looking back at it. you guys sure voted for a winner. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Uh-huh.

New York changes state election laws, including vote-by-mail measure voters rejected two years ago

The package included 10 laws, with the most controversial being the "New York Early Mail Voter Act," which would allow early voting by mail. It was rejected by voters but Gov. Hochul has done an end-run around New York state citizens.

New York has enacted election laws that will substantially change the state’s elections and possibly their outcomes. One of the laws has resulted in a lawsuit by the GOP after New York voters rejected the measure as a constitutional amendment.

New York Gov. Kathy Hochul (D) on Wednesday signed a package of election laws that include expanding absentee voting, pushing more voter registration, and restricting election challenges.

The package included 10 laws, with the most controversial being the "New York Early Mail Voter Act," which would allow early voting by mail, also known as no-excuse absentee voting. 

In 2021, New York voters rejected a statewide referendum that would have amended the state constitution to enshrine expanded absentee ballot access.

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/new-york-changes-election-laws-including-vote-mail-measure-voters

The law "reverses the will of the people."

• Like (+1) 1