Where is great big Tidal wave when you need one?

It's not hate, you just don't understand because you're brainwashed by my lies and propaganda...  :lol:

Man, it's rare that the entire board finds themselves unified on a single theme.  Congrats, Kurt, your Nazi racist theories have managed to help all of us find common ground where none previously existed...  :wacko:

345949[/snapback]

I thought we were going to talk about Nicholle Kidman.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evidently CTM, Ghost an Pac are all members of a visually and judgementally impaired subspecies that somehows sees Nicole Kidman not only as good looking but also as improving. In the latest photos I've seen of her, she looks like she has had 238 too many surgeries and her eyebrows are in a perpetual leering state.

To each his own I guess, but when the subspecies containment camp draft rolls around, you can pass on her in the first few rounds because my camp ain't taking her.

It's not hate, you just don't understand because you're brainwashed by my lies and propaganda...  :lol:

Man, it's rare that the entire board finds themselves unified on a single theme.  Congrats, Kurt, your Nazi racist theories have managed to help all of us find common ground where none previously existed...  :wacko:

345949[/snapback]

I challenge Pac Man/Kurt Godel to submit to a genetic roots test here. If he thinks there is such a thing as a purebred human, boy, he's got another thing coming!

Evidently CTM, Ghost an Pac are all members of a visually and judgementally impaired subspecies that somehows sees Nicole Kidman not only as good looking but also as improving.  In the latest photos I've seen of her, she looks like she has had 238 too many surgeries and her eyebrows are in a perpetual leering state. 

To each his own I guess, but when the subspecies containment camp draft rolls around, you can pass on her in the first few rounds because my camp ain't taking her.

345964[/snapback]

I'm pretty well happy with anything not fat that will hold still.

[sarcasm] .... that's why we need people to jump up and scream "Nazi" whenever someone hints there might be differences between the races. [/sarcasm]

345943[/snapback]

Good news. The next chapter in my TOEFL study is reading comprehension. I'll send you a chapter.

People scream "Nazi" whenever someone hints there might be differences between the races AND advocates preserving the racial purity of said races via legislation (I'm sure to be followed by summer camps for the "inferior" subspecies).

If I ace the TOEFL, can I join this MENSA thingy you keep talking about? Are the chicks as hot as Nicole Kidman?

You'd do well to read "The Seven Daughters of Eve" by Bryan Sykes. He found out some really interesting things about lineages by using DNA sequences. Most people who actually believe in the concept of race go by outward appearances that belie any actual make-up. "We are all a complete mixture." But go ahead; keep spewing your hate based on what is a social phenomena.

345946[/snapback]

In case the point escaped you, I'm not spewing hate. You are. You attacked me personally for having a difference of opinion on a subject related to race. I realized I live in a society every bit as brainwashed about race as Nazi Germany was, but in the opposite direction. I realize that, as in Nazi Germany, people in this country have been conditioned to attack those who disagree with the prevailing racial orthodoxy.

And then KurtGodel77 came along and made it the basis for labelling the different races as "speciation", based on nothing more than geographical separation in contravention of all known biological and genetic theory. 

All known biological and genetic theory? You can't possibly be serious.

And one short step from that, he decried the "marital genocide" leading to the diminution of blonde hair and blue eyes.

And suddenly, it doesn't look coincidental that both "Kurt" and "Godel" are of Germanic origin.

345948[/snapback]

In case you're wondering, the real Kurt Godel was a brilliant theoretical mathematician. If you'd like to know more, I suggest the book Godel, Escher, and Bach.

Good news.  The next chapter in my TOEFL study is reading comprehension.  I'll send you a chapter.

People scream "Nazi" whenever someone hints there might be differences between the races AND advocates preserving the racial purity of said races via legislation (I'm sure to be followed by summer camps for the "inferior" subspecies).

If I ace the TOEFL, can I join this MENSA thingy you keep talking about?  Are the chicks as hot as Nicole Kidman?

345975[/snapback]

You are aware that mixed marriages were illegal in most states back in the 1920s, and (I believe) even as recently as the 1940s. Are you suggesting that America was a Nazi nation back then?

Oh, the most recent American president who created concentration camps for so-called "inferior subspecies" was CTM's hero, FDR.

In case the point escaped you, I'm not spewing hate. You are. You attacked me personally for having a difference of opinion on a subject related to race. I realized I live in a society every bit as brainwashed about race as Nazi Germany was, but in the opposite direction. I realize that, as in Nazi Germany, people in this country have been conditioned to attack those who disagree with the prevailing racial orthodoxy.

345979[/snapback]

Pardon my English, but HUH??

That was not an attack on the person, it was an attack on your being blatently incorrect with your facts on scientific, legalistic and moralistic grounds. Your gross misrepresentation of what race is with 'purity' and your belief that 'racial intermarriage' should be outlawed is straight out of the KKK handbook. Most people call that hate, yes. You're free to say what you want, but to others who consider what you say an attack in itself, they can't respond? Don't be surprised when people lash out at you with facts and STFUs (because that's the only way to reason with insufferable idiots before they go on your ignore list). Now, where'd that :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: smiley go when we really need it...?

$50 says you're banned by the end of next week, and I won't be disappointed when you're out of the genepool.

345949[/snapback]

If you enjoy feeling this warm and fuzzy sense of unity with a bunch of posters who've come to feel you're a complete jerk, go ahead. Far be it from me to take from you your few crumbs of comfort.

As for your accusations against me, you've fallen on your face every time you were stupid enough to try to defend them; but that hasn't stopped you from shamelessly repeating them, now has it? You haven't even bothered to defend your own honesty when I called it into question. If you want agreement and harmony, I guess you and I can agree honesty ranks pretty low on your current list of priorities.

In case you're wondering, the real Kurt Godel was a brilliant theoretical mathematician.

345986[/snapback]

"An amusing anecdote relating to Gödel relates that he apparently informed the presiding judge at his [u.S.] citizenship hearing, against the pleadings of Einstein, that he had discovered a way in which a dictatorship could be legally installed in the United States. Despite this minor fiasco, the judge, who was apparently a very patient person, still awarded Gödel his citizenship."

"Gödel was a shy and withdrawn person, and suffered from paranoid psychological disorder. Towards the end of his life, he grew extremely obsessed with his health; eventually becoming convinced that he was being poisoned. To avoid this fate he refused to eat and thus starved himself to death."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Godel

"An amusing anecdote relating to Gödel relates that he apparently informed the presiding judge at his [u.S.] citizenship hearing, against the pleadings of Einstein, that he had discovered a way in which a dictatorship could be legally installed in the United States. Despite this minor fiasco, the judge, who was apparently a very patient person, still awarded Gödel his citizenship."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Godel

345996[/snapback]

That explains his selection of that username anyway.

You are aware that mixed marriages were illegal in most states back in the 1920s, and (I believe) even as recently as the 1940s. Are you suggesting that America was a Nazi nation back then?

345990[/snapback]

You are much better as a learning tool than this stupid guide that I'm reading. Thank you.

I don't think that anyone in this thread, nor any reasonable person would deny the legal racial segregation that occured in this country within the past century. But, what separates the ordinary people who acknowledge that fact, and those who pine for those days is a little red, black & white insignia borrowed from the American Indians (or maybe some white starched linens)

You are much better as a learning tool than this stupid guide that I'm reading.  Thank you.

I don't think that anyone in this thread, nor any reasonable person would deny the legal racial segregation that occured in this country within the past century.  But, what separates the ordinary people who acknowledge that fact, and those who pine for those days is a little red, black & white insignia borrowed from the American Indians (or maybe some white starched linens)

346001[/snapback]

This still, is going on - right? Just checking.

Pardon my English, but HUH??

That was not an attack on the person, it was an attack on your being blatently incorrect with your facts on scientific, legalistic and moralistic grounds. Your gross misrepresentation of what race is with 'purity' and your belief that 'racial intermarriage' should be outlawed is straight out of the KKK handbook. Most people call that hate, yes.

I don't care about what "most people" think or don't think. I care about accuracy. It's not accurate to use emotion-laden words like "hate" on reasonable interpretations of scientific data.

You're free to say what you want, but to others who consider what you say an attack in itself.
In other words, they're acting in a spirit of emotionalism rather than scientific inquiry. I refuse to make that my problem.

Don't be surprised when people lash out at you with facts
I'll probably drop dead with shock if anyone mentions a single fact in their disagreement with me. I've seen plenty of labels, emotion, hate, intolerance, but not a single fact.
and STFUs (because that's the only way to reason with insufferable idiots before they go on your ifgnore list). Now, where'd that :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: smiley go when we really need it...?
An idiot label. How original.

$50 says you're banned by the end of next week, and I won't be disappointed when you're out of the genepool.

345993[/snapback]

You were accusing me of spreading hate? Pot? Kettle? Black?

You are much better as a learning tool than this stupid guide that I'm reading.  Thank you.

I don't think that anyone in this thread, nor any reasonable person would deny the legal racial segregation that occured in this country within the past century.  But, what separates the ordinary people who acknowledge that fact, and those who pine for those days is a little red, black & white insignia borrowed from the American Indians (or maybe some white starched linens)

346001[/snapback]

This is even more of a stretch than trying to cram Mike Williams into a size 2 dress.

All known biological and genetic theory? You can't possibly be serious.

Well...okay, I didn't include Lysenkoism. But that's because his theories, based as they are in parthenogenesis, are discredited.

So I assume you're a big believer in them.

In case you're wondering, the real Kurt Godel was a brilliant theoretical mathematician. If you'd like to know more, I suggest the book Godel, Escher, and Bach.

345986[/snapback]

Actually, I've written a couple of papers on Goedel's (the correct spelling, btw, not "Godel") Incompleteness Theorem as it relates to...well, to things that are way beyond your intellectual abilities. Like math. And words. Goedel was a genius. You...well, not so much... :lol: