Where is great big Tidal wave when you need one?

Perhaps it's time to look inward.

346090[/snapback]

Aaaah...he hates interracial marriage. He's a mulatto.

I'm sure Der Reichsfuehrer won't mind too much, Kurt. Himmler had some Jewish ancestors, after all, and Ernst Roehm was even a closet homosexual, so they'll probably keep you on the rolls. Might hurt your chances for advancement in the brownshirts, though...

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So first you spelled it right...then you quoted numerous sources to prove you spelled it right...and now that three people have called you out on it, you say "well, I spelled it wrong, even though everyone else who spelled it that way spelled it right, and you three who caught me spelling it wrong are homosexuals."

:lol:

What the !@#$?  First thing in the morning, when you wake up, do you hit yourself in the head with a hammer or something?  Did someone cause you major head trauma when the activist courts' program of marital genocide forced them to shoot you steal your Adidas?  It's the only possible ways I can imagine anyone being so totally and irrevocably clueless as you are.

346101[/snapback]

Dude, lighten up. You honestly see nothing ironic about the fact that you're calling me a Nazi at the same time you're trying to teach me German? Well, you may be thinking, if this guy is going to be a Nazi anyway, I'll make him a proper Nazi who speaks proper German!

You dragged me--kicking and screaming--into this discussion in the first place. I mean, there I was, minding my own business, making comments about the relatively placid subject of judicial activism--judicial activism for crying out loud--when along you came with your efforts to relate the subject to "marital genocide" and so forth. Evidently you had a need to talk about things that reminded you of Nazism. But if you couldn't get a real Nazi, someone who opposed interracial marrage was--by your standards--close enough. This obsessed need to have an argument with a "Nazi," your knowledge of German . . . hmmmm. I think you see where I'm going with this.

Dude, lighten up. You honestly see nothing ironic about the fact that you're calling me a Nazi at the same time you're trying to teach me German? Well, you may be thinking, if this guy is going to be a Nazi anyway, I'll make him a proper Nazi who speaks proper German!

You dragged me--kicking and screaming--into this discussion in the first place. I mean, there I was, minding my own business, making comments about the relatively placid subject of judicial activism--judicial activism for crying out loud--when along you came with your efforts to relate the subject to "marital genocide" and so forth. Evidently you had a need to talk about things that reminded you of Nazism. But if you couldn't get a real Nazi, someone who opposed interracial marrage was--by your standards--close enough. This obsessed need to have an argument with a "Nazi," your knowledge of German . . . hmmmm. I think you see where I'm going with this.

346125[/snapback]

ITS ALL HIS FAULT YOU POSTED

ITS ALL HIS FAULT YOU POSTED

346126[/snapback]

You have a point; I should have ignored him. But when someone keeps digging at you and digging at you, it's tough not to put the little weasel in his place.

There's a difference between hearing about it and taking the time to figure out how to put one on the web.

You know, there's a theory that the people who hate gays the most have some latent homosexual tendencies themselves. Maybe the people who have expressed the most hatred towards me on this thread--and are presently trying to give me a lesson in German--have some inner issues they need to deal with. :huh:

346085[/snapback]

But here's the difference, genius. You chided your boyfriend for putting an "e" immediately after the "o" in Goedel. In fact, what he did is completely proper, especially if you're too stupid to know how to make an umlaut.