Grant Wahl American journalist covering World Cup dies suddenly

Big Blitz

2 hours ago, Doc said:

How is your niece now?

But the vaccine being the underlying cause can't be dismissed out of hand. 

She's doing very well. See her and everyone around Christmas. She's very happy.

Agree not to rule out. But more on side of commontio (cordis hard hit to chest) or could be other but. But respect others. Coy wire tweet gave me hope. Said before others released from hospital and tweeted said looks like cardiac arrest possibly from hit no pre conditions. 

My neighbors friend grandson had cardiac arrest. I think before covid. They all got to meet Josh Allen in Buffalo one of the hospitals.. I think a year before covid don't remember timeline for sure. He turned out to be great from hospital.

Edited by Buffalo Bills Fan
  • Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

She's doing very well. See her and everyone around Christmas. She's very happy.

Agree not to rule out. But more on side of commontio (cordis hard hit to chest) or could be other but. But respect others. Coy wire tweet gave me hope. Said before others released from hospital and tweeted said looks like cardiac arrest possibly from hit no pre conditions. 

My neighbors friend grandson had cardiac arrest. I think before covid. They all got to meet Josh Allen in Buffalo one of the hospitals.. I think a year before covid don't remember timeline for sure. He turned out to be great from hospital.

Good to hear about the niece. 

And yes, it appears to be commotio cordis.  But have you ever heard of someone going into it from football?  I haven't.  Meanwhile more and more people are going into and dying from sudden cardiac arrest.  Lisa Marie Presley, age 54, just went into it today.  There are probably microscopic changes (ion channel disruptions, I don't know) that can't be seen that might be facilitating something like this.  Again that can't dismissed out of hand.

24 minutes ago, Doc said:

Good to hear about the niece. 

And yes, it appears to be commotio cordis.  But have you ever heard of someone going into it from football?  I haven't.  Meanwhile more and more people are going into and dying from sudden cardiac arrest.  Lisa Marie Presley, age 54, just went into it today.  There are probably microscopic changes (ion channel disruptions, I don't know) that can't be seen that might be facilitating something like this.  Again that can't dismissed out of hand.

Thanks Doc

Definitely agree should investigate suddan cardiac arrest doc. Way to much of them (possible covid vaccine, or other issues?). Should be investigated all way thru.   As well as trying to see whole details in everything before answer.  

Not related to what we saying. Lots of vaccines can hurt people and some are good ones like polio vaccine but imv. But everything should come with a label or tell people to understand vaccines more. And leave it to the people if they want to use it with the knowledge and dangers. (Think polio still out there, as well someone had oral polio vaccine (had it in different countrycome to the USA USA doesn't use Oral it anymore).

Edited by Buffalo Bills Fan

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Thanks Doc

Definitely agree should investigate suddan cardiac arrest doc. Way to much of them (possible covid vaccine, or other issues?). Should be investigated all way thru.   As well as trying to see whole details in everything before answer.  

Not related to what we saying. Lots of vaccines can hurt people and some are good ones like polio vaccine but imv. But everything should come with a label or tell people to understand vaccines more. And leave it to the people if they want to use it with the knowledge and dangers. (Think polio still out there, as well someone had oral polio vaccine (had it in different countrycome to the USA USA doesn't use Oral it anymore).

I agree.  But many of us were given two choices: take the vaccine or be fired.