Grant Wahl American journalist covering World Cup dies suddenly

Big Blitz

Just now, JDHillFan said:

Thank you. Your mask protects others even though I suspect you have been vaxxed repeatedly. But why only one? Dr Fauci recommends two. 

I usually use a KN-95, which is fine by itself. Stopped using cloth masks long ago.  

Just now, ChiGoose said:

I usually use a KN-95, which is fine by itself. Stopped using cloth masks long ago.  

Thank you. Since you feel that covid is still raging mostly because we don’t care about mitigation, can you direct me to a single success story where covid mitigation steps have proved successful and how success is defined? It certainly isn’t a highly vaxxed/masked country like Japan. 

5 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Thank you. Since you feel that covid is still raging mostly because we don’t care about mitigation, can you direct me to a single success story where covid mitigation steps have proved successful and how success is defined? It certainly isn’t a highly vaxxed/masked country like Japan. 

New Zealand

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

We define success differently. So be it. Hail New Zealand for their caring. 

New Zealand deaths per capita: 49.65

US deaths per capita: 333.15

Seems like they’re doing a lot better than we are 

Source

Edited by ChiGoose

4 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Source

I wonder if they are an obese population like us. You are good with the way a smallish island nation’s government handled their citizenry in the quest for safety. A quest that currently has them one of the world’s hot spots. It’s a success story!

8 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Source

Now do all public health impacts. Then square those with the violations of basic human rights that it cost.

Edited by BillsFanNC

2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

I wonder if they are an obese population like us. You are good with the way a smallish island nation’s government handled their citizenry in the quest for safety. A quest that currently has them one of the world’s hot spots. It’s a success story!

You could just scroll through the numbers and see that the majority of countries had better success at preventing deaths than we did. 

7 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

You could just scroll through the numbers and see that the majority of countries had better success at preventing deaths than we did. 

Irrelevant. Comparatively successful does not equal success. Nations that are serious about masking and vax have not succeeded in defeating covid. That includes NZ.

Now go stock up on N95 and make sure your miracle vax (which I got the first two of my own free will) is up to date.