Hot for Teacher: Scotland style

\GoBillsInDallas/

3 hours ago, Doc said:

Butterface.

She’s kind of got that Morticia Addams look to her.  Not in a good way.  Like she has some dead cats in her freezer.  That said, looks like she has some decent cans.  I’d let her touch it.

BTW, IMO the Scottish accent is the most unattractive for a woman.  Like a cheese grater on your ears.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

39 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

She’s kind of got that Morticia Addams look to her.  Not in a good way.  Like she has some dead cats in her freezer.  That said, looks like she has some decent cans.  I’d let her touch it.

BTW, IMO the Scottish accent is the most unattractive for a woman.  Like a cheese grater on your ears.

Right next to a Bahstun accent.

If you’re in a profession where this kind of side hustle is verboten, I don’t understand why she wouldn’t blur her face or have some kind of disguise. Especially when the face isn’t all that great looking to start with.

But one could argue that it was by design, because these ones who are found out and get in the news get a lot of free publicity => clicks => money.

Edited by UConn James
  • Dislike 1

11 hours ago, UConn James said:

If you’re in a profession where this kind of side hustle is verboten, I don’t understand why she wouldn’t blur her face or have some kind of disguise. Especially when the face isn’t all that great looking to start with.

But one could argue that it was by design, because these ones who are found out and get in the news get a lot of free publicity => clicks => money.

mila kunis burn GIF

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.