Major difference between yesterday and previous four games

Italian Bills

9 hours ago, Paup 1995MVP said:

Allen loves the contact and physicality of football.  He thrives on it.  That run for the end zone on the last TD drive when he took off from the 8 yard line but had a bad angle to get in.  He lowered his shoulder into the contact at the one yard line.  That was a great play.  This is the QB we have.  He is a big physical guy.  And loves to play that way.  He may get hurt at times.  But he isn't changing nor should he.  That's what makes him special.  

Good analysis of the game.  One take from that.  Sweeney and Quessenberry really have no business being on an NFL football field.  We could definitely upgrade our depth at OT and TE.  

I haven't seen much from Sweeney, but maybe he is a very slow developer.

Quessenberry, stepped up with a bum ankle with about 5 lbs of tape on it because Dawkins couldn't go.

He's not going to bump anyone off the depth chart, but I'll give him a pass.

A bellwether play was Singletary’s TD on 3rd and goal from the 1. For once, we lined up heavy and ran it up the gut, when we needed it, and scored. No fancy stuff.

For me that showed Dorsey’s growth, and that’s a major difference.

Edited by Ray Stonada

On 12/3/2022 at 12:51 AM, WideNine said:

I haven't seen much from Sweeney, but maybe he is a very slow developer.

Quessenberry, stepped up with a bum ankle with about 5 lbs of tape on it because Dawkins couldn't go.

He's not going to bump anyone off the depth chart, but I'll give him a pass.

He was a wounded warrior out there to say the least.  Just wish he had a little bit of movement to at least get in the rushers way and slow him down.  

Too bad Doyle is out for the year as well w a torn knee.  Tough finding good OT's.  Jason Peters was playing some for the Cowboys last nite.  He still has pretty good technique.  Hard to believe he started at TE on the Mike Malarkey Bills of 2004 and 2005.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.