Sabres drop three straight

Even EA Sports has got our number. After going up 3-1 on Toronto in the Eastern Conference finals, the Sabres dropped three striaght games, including a 5-0 home defeat in game seven.

link

The Sabres, seeded sixth in the East, opened against No. 7 Toronto with a 3-1 win at home before the Maple Leafs rallied to win 4-3 behind two goals from Darcy Tucker

The series switched to the Air Canada Centre, where Buffalo won 4-3 and 3-1 with Miroslav Satan

Then Toronto took over, winning 3-0 and 3-2 before closing out the series with a convincing 5-0 win in Buffalo on Wednesday thanks to a hat trick by captain Mats Sundin

This was a simulation done by Canadian Press.

I smell a fix.  0:)

Mike

339819[/snapback]

It is totally fixed. They tried the simulation until they got the desired result.

Toronto and Calgary in the finals? :wacko: What crap. In the real season both would have struggled to make the playoffs. This simulation crap is a Canadian journalist's wet dream... make up anything you want and not get called on it.

I really cannot think of a much worse combonation for sports  :wacko:

Dont tell me you are a Red Sox fan too Puhonix?  :wacko:

340046[/snapback]

I was raised in Miami, a football city. So when it came to watch hockey, I never really got into it aside from the casual fun with the Panthers, but that was crap. That's not a realy hockey team (But the rats in 1996 was GREAT!) So I came around to like the Leafers, sue me. I was watching a playoff game, the Sens had a cheap hit on Tie Domi I believe, and a small hatred grew against the Sens. I think I hate Ottawa more than I love Toronto, but I do love my leafs.

Baseball wise, I'm a Mets fan. We had WWOR in Miami, so that's the team that was on TV all the time, so that's who I watched.

NBA? Heat, all the way, but this is by far my least fav sport. (Oh, and I'm no bandwagon fan either, I've liked the heat since Zo & Hardaway)

And FSU Forever!