If Bledsoe leads Dallas to the SB..

He'll be another year older..have worse receivers, and an unproven back in Jones, and a suspect Defense. BUT if he leads this team to even the play-offs, then its gotta be our system that prevented it. He says its a fresh start, but he said the same thing when he signed here. What do you think??

He'll be another year older..have worse receivers, and an unproven back in Jones, and a suspect Defense. BUT if he leads this team to even the play-offs, then its gotta be our system that prevented it. He says its a fresh start, but he said the same thing when he signed here. What do you think??

339661[/snapback]

i think he'll look awesome for about 8 games.

339661[/snapback]

If Bledsoe leads Dallas to the playoffs if will because the greatest player to ever don a football jersey, JP Losman, probably taught Bledsoe something about being a great talker..er I mean quarterback.

Bledsoe could only win if..um..Stojan's grandmother threw his passes for him.

Bledsoe, what a loser..............hahahahahahahah!!!

JP is the best!

8-8 made the playoffs in the NFC last year.  We went 9-7 last year.  If Dallas goes 9-7 & makes the playoffs it means nothing.  If you watched Drew last year, it was Drew.

339668[/snapback]

Still, 8-8 for that crap team, is like 10-6 for ours! Plus a play-off win by Bledsoe would be a slap in our face!

If Bledsoe takes Dallas to a Super Bowl, I will dig up the old "Do you believe in God" thread and modify my comments.

339671[/snapback]

Yeah and if you told me Drew Brees would be a prow-bowl QB last year, i would have thought you were crazy too!!!

Still, 8-8 for that crap team, is like 10-6 for ours! Plus a play-off win by Bledsoe would be a slap in our face!

339676[/snapback]

They've upgraded the team a lot since last year via free agency & had 2 #1s this year. Bledsoe isn't playing on the 2004 Cowboys. I expect Dallas to be much improved, Bledsoe will have little to do with it. Name one of our 9 wins Bledsoe was responsible for. It will be the same in Dallas. Take a look at the roster, it's not too shabby

http://www.dallascowboys.com/team.cfm

I wouldn't be surprised if Dallas makes the playoffs. The NFC is a little weaker right now and Dallas has improved some in other areas. As someone else said Bledsoe is also an improvement over Vinny. So yes, I think they'll make the playoffs.

Now the Superbowl.....

As long as Drew can play in non-stress situations he can look like a world beater. Throw in a little tension and he comes apart like a cheap suit. Chances of Drew leading Dallas to glory are zero and none.

Over Drew's lengthy career, the only guy who has ever been able to get him to play anywhere near his potential was Parcells when they were in NewEngland together.

I doubt if lightning strikes twice but I'm not putting anything past the Tuna. If he can get good QB play out of Ray Lucas, Quincy Carter and Tom freakin' Tupa, who knows what he can get out of Drew at this point.

If the Cowboys can put a couple NFL corners on the field and play some games with a lead, Parcells might do some damage in the pathetic NFC.

Cya

He may play well... hes going to be playing in a dome now

339701[/snapback]

Really? They finally finish the roof at Texas Stadium? About time.

339661[/snapback]

I think he is in for a lot of pain in week 1 vs the Chargers......nationally televised game by the way.

0:)