Got Milk?

dib

those kids are a bunch of scum bags...for that, they deserve a few days in federal pound me in the ass prison to teach them a lesson...

as for the guy, breast wishes on a speedy recovery...:D

those kids are a bunch of scum bags...for that, they deserve a few days in federal pound me in the ass prison to teach them a lesson...

339084[/snapback]

So you want to get pounded in the ass in prison for what these kids did? Okkkaaayyyyyy.

So you want to get pounded in the ass in prison for what these kids did?  Okkkaaayyyyyy.

339090[/snapback]

no because i'm intelligent enough and was raised well enough to know that you shouldnt light an old man in a wheelchair on fire...

and if you arent smart enough to know this, the tossed salad man may do you some good...

no because i'm intelligent enough and was raised well enough to know that you shouldnt light an old man in a whellchair on fire...

and if you arent smart enough to know this, the tossed salad man may do you some good...

339093[/snapback]

Whellchair? :D

Lighten up Capt.

No but the little fukkers should be made to spend a month or two in the Riker's Island general population for that.

339094[/snapback]

A few years would be more appropriate.

But at least we can be thankful that there was a pair of breasts on the scene to save the day! The lesson as always.....boobs rule! :D

So you want to get pounded in the ass in prison for what these kids did?  Okkkaaayyyyyy.

339090[/snapback]

Even better you will get to pay for this (which the pranksters richly deserve) with your tax dollars.

As with several other OT threads regarding miscreant minors and the utility of beating them, the question arises: Where were the parents, what do they think or say, and how are their kids being raised?

Raising kids is a handful into today's world, so when their kids take negative actions that violate public laws and thus the public is involved in evaluating their parenting choices, I still think the public should be charitable in making these assessments.

However, just because we don't demand that minors make adult judgments, it does not mean that their actions involve little more than a free-pass. Theae kids took actiions which fortunately did not result in serious injury, but they could have and they should be disciplined accordingly.

Likewise, their are most likely mitigating circumstances which mean the parents should not be punished for the actions of their children. However, these actions had potentially serious enough repercussions and were so out of line that the parents have some splainin to do in my judgment.

339090[/snapback]

calling Dr. Freud. Dr. Sigmund Freud, calling Dr. Freud

Just after he boarded the bus, three teens playing hooky from Tottenville High School pulled a cruel prank, cops said.

Good thing they were playing hooky and not in school where some renegade teacher might have been forced to resort to some inappropriate means of controlling them, say by taping their mouths shut. :D

OK - I'm not condoning what these kids did and they deserve punishment.

But as the mother of two (sometimes totally stupid) boys who finally made it through puberty, I'll bet they (with their Ferris Bueller attitude) thought it would be fun to reach over and light the plastic bag and watch it melt. I'll also bet they had no idea of the result.

At least I'd like to think that they didn't have an objective to set the guy and his chair on fire. :D