Mein Trump gives antisemites the green light to go after Jews

2 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

telling stories to hock a book?

Like many times before, dude probably sent it to himself to get some press for upcoming book.

US mail, so why not show the letter with the postal stamp?  

Denying antisemitism is on the rise?

WELL OF COURSE YOU ARE 

image.thumb.jpeg.18eab13f25dc0e6e9dba225dd2684b67.jpeg

8 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

And people on both side of the aisle called her out and she apologized.

Can you show us where anyone in your cult has apologized for anything?

You try so hard - it’s so cute cupcake

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

And people on both side of the aisle called her out and she apologized.

Can you show us where anyone in your cult has apologized for anything?

You try so hard - it’s so cute cupcake

Why so triggered l’il billsie? I’m agreeing with you about the ugliness of antisemitism. People that engage in it or associate with noted antisemites are trash. We agree on that. 

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

Why so triggered l’il billsie? I’m agreeing with you about the ugliness of antisemitism. People that engage in it or associate with noted antisemites are trash. We agree on that. 

So you agree that Marjorie Taylor Greene getting a committee seat is a disgrace? That's the Republicans appointing a Jew hater

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So you agree that Marjorie Taylor Greene getting a committee seat is a disgrace? That's the Republicans appointing a Jew hater

I would put it in the same basket as noted antisemites Omar and Tlaib being given assignments by their party leadership and keeping them. Surely you agree. 

3 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

I would put it in the same basket as noted antisemites Omar and Tlaib being given assignments by their party leadership and keeping them. Surely you agree. 

They appologized and the party condemned them. MTG did not, and she was not criticized. 

So you see that that is different? 

Yes? 

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

They appologized and the party condemned them. MTG did not, and she was not criticized. 

So you see that that is different? 

Yes? 

I don’t. The idea that you can espouse any abhorrent idea in the world and then be cleansed because you said I’m sorry when you get called out on it is pure BS. Maybe if Omar had gone on Oprah and bared her soul. 

I am against antisemitism. Apparently you and your intellectual doppelgänger Lil Billsy are OK with it provided you say I’m sorry when called out. Pathetic but entirely expected. 

MTG 👎

• 2 weeks later...