Mega MAGA trickle down

Albwan

7 hours ago, Albwan said:

Stunning. Not sure how this clown can read these que cards with a straight face.

Personally i don't believe that if the Republicans win a bunch of seats that it will make a huge difference because for the most part they are a bunch of flip flopping P***ies that don't have enough back bone to stand up for anything that could actually make a difference alls they do is B**CH about it until the rubber hits the road . 

Mitch McConnell & others have shown their true colors in the past and a leopard never changes its spots but i do hope they win more seats because at least then those in power now can't just keep passing stupid laws & spending the type of money they do every couple of months there may be a couple that will stand up to make a difference .

But with all that being said Biden is the biggest F N Moron i've ever seen in every sense of the word & those that believe that where this country is now or believe the words that come out of Biden's mouth has any substance are even bigger morons than he is !! But stupid is as stupid does !

Alls you have to do is just look at the numbers before & after it's pretty simple but seeing as most of them failed math & can't add 2+2 & come up with the correct answer it's not really surprising that they belief what comes out of Biden's yap if you were close enough to him while he saying these things you would literally be able to smell the BS coming out of his mouth from 10' away !! 

Because they are all nothing but a bunch of Lies !! 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, T master said:

Personally i don't believe that if the Republicans win a bunch of seats that it will make a huge difference because for the most part they are a bunch of flip flopping P***ies that don't have enough back bone to stand up for anything that could actually make a difference alls they do is B**CH about it until the rubber hits the road . 

Mitch McConnell & others have shown their true colors in the past and a leopard never changes its spots but i do hope they win more seats because at least then those in power now can't just keep passing stupid laws & spending the type of money they do every couple of months there may be a couple that will stand up to make a difference .

But with all that being said Biden is the biggest F N Moron i've ever seen in every sense of the word & those that believe that where this country is now or believe the words that come out of Biden's mouth has any substance are even bigger morons than he is !! But stupid is as stupid does !

Alls you have to do is just look at the numbers before & after it's pretty simple but seeing as most of them failed math & can't add 2+2 & come up with the correct answer it's not really surprising that they belief what comes out of Biden's yap if you were close enough to him while he saying these things you would literally be able to smell the BS coming out of his mouth from 10' away !! 

Because they are all nothing but a bunch of Lies !! 

Agreed, but the leftist facist mother *&^%ers are literally tearing this country apart.

Clearly, by far, going with the right is the lesser evil.

6 hours ago, Doc said:

Not everyone is as stupid as your base, Joke.  Most know it's all on the Dems.  And that's why they're going to lose both Houses.

What?

On 2/13/2022 at 2:56 PM, Doc said:

This is what will end up being worse than Watergate.

Idiots 

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg