How badly did we need that victory against KC? Very, given KC’s remaining schedule.

dollars 2 donuts

2 minutes ago, nosejob said:

I agree. Chargers, Cincy, Titans and Raiders I think are capable and though Wilson looks bad, that defense is good and if he suddenly has a good game....I just think the Chiefs will lose at least 2 more.

If we beat GB and I think we will, we'd have to drop 3 and still have the tie breaker. After GB, I don't see us dropping 3.

GB just suffered another blow to their offense.

(14) Ian Rapoport on Twitter: "#Packers WR Randall Cobb received some good news on his ankle, going from initially believing he was out with a fracture to now learning that it’s a sprain that knocks him out just 2-4 weeks, sources say. He expressed his excitement on IG. https://t.co/9qQ3WPLNMm" / Twitter

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Greg S said:

GB just suffered another blow to their offense.

(14) Ian Rapoport on Twitter: "#Packers WR Randall Cobb received some good news on his ankle, going from initially believing he was out with a fracture to now learning that it’s a sprain that knocks him out just 2-4 weeks, sources say. He expressed his excitement on IG. https://t.co/9qQ3WPLNMm" / Twitter

I've always felt sorry for Rogers. They just seem to refuse him a stable of WR talent every year. I sure hope J.Phillips is 100% because they are gonna run the heck out of Jones.

We're 3-0 against the teams on our schedule with a realistic chance to win their division. One more to go (Cincy). Beat them and we have the advantage over the AFC North. I doubt Chargers edge out KC in the West. AFC South could go to IND or JAX who we don't play, but they already a couple games back.

As long as we take care of business week to week, conference should be ours.

Good year to get season tix again.

3 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Given that I have lost all respect for the NFC West, realized that the AFC West was mostly just ether (Wilson? Adams a Raider? Yeah, ok) and their inter conference play against the AFC South (fine as I’ve never respected that division, even when we lose to them), it looks like the Chiefs only have two “difficult” games left on their schedule (Chargers and Cincy).

@Niners

Titans

Jags

@Chargers

Rams

@Bengals

@Broncos

@Texans

Seahawks

Broncos

@Raiders

I fully expect the Bills to at least go 14-3, but honestly, they might have to as I am not 100% sure 13-4 gets it done.  Recent history shows it is not unusual for the Chiefs to go on runs.  

Go Bills.

edit: side note, tremendous stroke of the schedule that the defending afc champions get both KC and the Bills at home.

for KC games

divisional games against chargers and raiders are on the road…they can easily lose those games

at cincinati could be a loss

Tennessee  game could be difficult

niners isn’t a gimmie

neither would Seattle if Seattle is in a playoff battle

Rams isnt

texans at the road is a trap game

they right now have 2 loses. They could easily have 5 prior to week 15 being 8-5.

it’s possible that fins at hills game the weekend before Xmas likeky means a division clinch in a w8n and possible a #1 seed clinch with a win or get it down mathematically  to a magic number of 1.

Nothing’s decided 6 weeks in. Howard & Jeremy we’re talking about a KC radio personality who called to have them on their show yesterday -which is most unusual AFTER a game has been played. They realized it was a troll job as the butthead asked if we were enjoying a parade and city wide party after beating them. (BASTARDS!😡They said they were just echoing their call-in guests who were seemingly all saying this. H&J shrugged it off with calm replies. But it speaks to that crappy fan base’s mentality. Even though we were favored, they refuse to acknowledge they have any competition in the rest of the Conference. 
Should it turn out they have to come to Orchard Park in January, I hope we don’t just beat them, we STOMP THEM INTO THE GROUND! Then we win the Super Bowl!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.