Is Dan Snyder blackmailing the NFL and it’s owners?

Einstein

5 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

I have stated it doesn’t pass the smell test….not even close.  I guess you think it does.  You are the one obsessed with all things Patriots, starting at the top.  That’s ok. You’re a fan.

No. This is what you said:

”I know it wasn’t fully reported”

and

“I know there is more than what meets the eye”

so tell us what you know. 

As for the rest, 75% of your content contains the words, “Kraft”, “Patriots”, “New England”, “Brady”.  Your obsession is copiously self documented.  

4 hours ago, JoPoy88 said:

yes and I do get that - but it might be possible that Snyder, in desperation, would leak *some* his dirt before actual removal as a threat to get the other owners to back off, with the additional threat to leak it all if they do vote him out. Either way, I just want to see him gone. Many, many Commanders’ fans do too. So whether he leaks his stuff before or after official ouster, makes no difference to me, so long as he’s gone. And like I said too - I welcome anything he may have on other owners being brought to light. 

He is a pathological liar, however, so we’ll see eventually if he actually has anything, because his days are numbered.

Part of me wonders if the owners are just done worrying about the consequences of anything Snyder has.  I’m sure he has stuff on Ross, Irsay, Jones, Davis and a few others - easy pickings.  However, the stadium issue is real for the team, and the owners have a legitimate reason to want him out because he is so toxic that no one wants to give Snyder a deal and it comes down to that.  The team is worth a lot but he has devalued the franchise and no one is excited about them, knowing the best they’ll get is a playoff tease or low seed followed by disappointment.  

You do wonder if he’s going to eventually float moving the team to create leverage (maybe he has but I haven’t heard that).  The only thing stopping that is that he wants the team in the DC region, but I can see that tactic as an option, but not sure where he’d find a region willing partner (St. Louis?).  He’d also cause an outrage in this region that would turn up the heat on the NFL to do something.  So it would be a risky move by Snyder. I’m sure somewhere would welcome the team with a new stadium/deal but I’m pretty sure the owners would have to approve and see that’s where the owners would have him dead to rights.  Will they just deal with the carnage necessary to do it is the only question really.

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

No. This is what you said:

”I know it wasn’t fully reported”

and

“I know there is more than what meets the eye”

so tell us what you know. 

As for the rest, 75% of your content contains the words, “Kraft”, “Patriots”, “New England”, “Brady”.  Your obsession is copiously self documented.  

I did say that and stand by it.  My smell test comment was meant as a rephrasing.  You then proceeded to ask me exactly what happened.  I don’t know exactly. I’m not a detective or journalist digging at the details.

I do know that multiple billionaires typically don’t continuously roll up to a dingy strip mall where a dozen or so immigrants LIVED to do something sexual.  I do know that the police made initial claims that were far reaching and then everything went poof goodbye.  If that leads someone to believe something else is going on, I’d tend to strongly agree.  If someone hears “nothing to see here, move along” and not only buys it but sees it as proof and rubs it in other peoples faces, my guess is the best word to describe that person is “rube”.  Sycophant would be a distant second.

Now you find the use of the word Kraft odd?  Should I pretend it was Pegula or another owner rolling up to the strip mall in a limo?

You should be happy Kraft failed in his attempt to get the Bills moved to Toronto.  You’d be stuck trolling Jets boards.  That probably wouldn’t be as much fun.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 10/16/2022 at 12:18 PM, 4merper4mer said:

I did say that and stand by it.  My smell test comment was meant as a rephrasing.  You then proceeded to ask me exactly what happened.  I don’t know exactly. I’m not a detective or journalist digging at the details.

I do know that multiple billionaires typically don’t continuously roll up to a dingy strip mall where a dozen or so immigrants LIVED to do something sexual.  I do know that the police made initial claims that were far reaching and then everything went poof goodbye.  If that leads someone to believe something else is going on, I’d tend to strongly agree.  If someone hears “nothing to see here, move along” and not only buys it but sees it as proof and rubs it in other peoples faces, my guess is the best word to describe that person is “rube”.  Sycophant would be a distant second.

Now you find the use of the word Kraft odd?  Should I pretend it was Pegula or another owner rolling up to the strip mall in a limo?

You should be happy Kraft failed in his attempt to get the Bills moved to Toronto.  You’d be stuck trolling Jets boards.  That probably wouldn’t be as much fun.

It's been well established that the biggest "rube" in that case was the DA.  Everything went "poof" because he couldn't find what he had already told the world what he claimed absolutely existed.  His case collapsed under the overwhelming weight of his stupidity and fool's ambition to make a career case.

Turns out it was a famous old guy paying for a handy at a massage parlor.  Take away why he's famous, and your Pavlov's bell never rings.....

2 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

It's been well established that the biggest "rube" in that case was the DA.  Everything went "poof" because he couldn't find what he had already told the world what he claimed absolutely existed.  His case collapsed under the overwhelming weight of his stupidity and fool's ambition to make a career case.

Turns out it was a famous old guy paying for a handy at a massage parlor.  Take away why he's famous, and your Pavlov's bell never rings.....

I believe it now.   I still don’t really like Kraft because of when he surreptitiously tried to get the Bills moved to Toronto.  As a Pats  fan that probably doesn’t matter to you but I can assure you that Bills fans care.   But you’ve convinced me on this Florida thing with your comprehensive analysis that covered all the little details.  

I also just bought a bridge in Brooklyn.  You want in?  There’s lots of hooks, lines and sinkers in the water under the bridge.  They’re all yours.

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

I believe it now.   I still don’t really like Kraft because of when he surreptitiously tried to get the Bills moved to Toronto.  As a Pats  fan that probably doesn’t matter to you but I can assure you that Bills fans care.   But you’ve convinced me on this Florida thing with your comprehensive analysis that covered all the little details.  

I also just bought a bridge in Brooklyn.  You want in?  There’s lots of hooks, lines and sinkers in the water under the bridge.  They’re all yours.

Nah, I’m good.

But, Enjoy the view—-although the Lincoln Tunnel would have been  a more appropriate purchase for your type of vision. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.