NFL Week 6 broadcast maps: Bills-Chiefs nationally televised on CBS

RiotAct

On 10/12/2022 at 4:35 PM, Big Turk said:

Damn...so this is basically another Prime Time game for the Bills without being in a Prime Time slot...nationally televised meaning it's the only game on CBS at that time.

Prime time unless the local game (Ravens for us) is still playing at start of game which might mean you part of it if other game is still ongoing.

I hope Giants dominate Ravens and by 4th quarter Lemur is sitting on the bench,

6 hours ago, muppy said:

the local billsbackers club will be LIT this weekend it is a Lock. No matter it is on CBS televised nationally. I love that about our local club. Being in Pacific Beach  literally 50 yards from the beach is the absolute cherry.

GO BILLS

m

When I working in Southern California I wish I took time to go down to San Diego.

On 10/14/2022 at 8:36 PM, cba fan said:

why? In Chicago area Bears noon games on Fox almost always have a CBS game on at noon too. Just sometimes the other network not showing Bears choses better game at 3. And if Bears network does not have the doubleheader the Bears game will have a game running on other network every time regardless of if Bears play at noon or 3. 

Every market rotates one network doing the doubleheader at noon and 3, and the other network gets one game at noon or 3. 

it’s about ad revenue for the national and local affiliates.

for the home team market to p,ay a game directly against the home club when they have a choice to not go against the home club. It’s either…

(1) it’s just that big of a game.  In large city markets thst are loaded with transplants ( LA, nyc, Chicago) they still get good ratings against the home team if these specific teams are involved.

(2) home team blows and they are out of the playoffs

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.