Biden clearly has dementia, you can admit that right? "Four more years....Pause"

Joe Biden is clearly exhibiting symptoms of cognitive decline, you can admit that right?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion does Joe Biden exhibit clear symptoms of cognitive decline?

2. 2. If you answered no to the 1st question, why are you a partisan hack?

• Because I'm a moron
    • Because I'm a PPP troll.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And there we have it, finally a useful idiot admitting that Biden suffers from dementia, but following it up with.... don't worry at least a POTUS with dementia is better than some TDS fueled strawman that 

can be conjured up.

They are all forever lost in a green sky world.

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Which one 

the one that's free w ads.  

they're taking down the "operations " and reveal they've injected a virus in place of the green pills.  Entertaining.  ridiculous.  No wonder stupid MAGA's believe absolute bs....

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

And there we have it, finally a useful idiot admitting that Biden suffers from dementia, but following it up with.... don't worry at least a POTUS with dementia is better than some TDS fueled strawman that 

can be conjured up.

They are all forever lost in a green sky world.

please cite the posts that support this total bs...go back to Hendersonville w the step ford wife wannabes.  Asheville rocks dude.  You can meet smart folks....

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

7 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

please cite the posts that support the total bs...

here come the mental gymnastics

biden way more mentally aware than trump, trump can't even form sentences. plenty of evidence, if you want clips i'll post em.

gop openly admitting they want minority rule. posters here say that means i have dementia.

whatever. you keep losing, and you keep doubling down on bad ideas, and then lose again.

grow up and GOVERN. 

Edited by Thurmal34
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Who do you think is telling Joke what to do? It sure isn't Joke himself.  Joe is Obama's third  term.

Which is why they will either rig 2024 in unprecedented ways to push a feeble oatmeal for brains back into office or Michelle will swoop in.

Either way Obama gets his fourth term.

• Agree 1