Anyone got a spare ticket for the game at the Meadowlands 11/6?

Pine Barrens Mafia

36 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

If so, hit me up please. I'd like to go, just looking to be a +1 to a group.

Jets are playing GB, Denver and NE in the next three weeks.

Give them a chance to sh*t the bed and for ticket prices to come down.

Right now, the cheapest ticket on TickPick is $109.  That's too much for me to sit in the cold around some of the worst fans in football.

$50??  Then I'd consider it.

I'm waiting it out.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Gugny said:

Jets are playing GB, Denver and NE in the next three weeks.

Give them a chance to sh*t the bed and for ticket prices to come down.

Right now, the cheapest ticket on TickPick is $109.  That's too much for me to sit in the cold around some of the worst fans in football.

$50??  Then I'd consider it.

I'm waiting it out.

That what you use? TickPick?

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

Thanks, I'm a noob when it comes to third party sailes. I've always chickened out and just used TicketBastard

I still check ticketmaster, too, to see if there are better deals.  But that's the extent of my searching.  Ticketmaster and Tick Pick.

As far as going to this game, I'm not gonna lie.  I was freezing at the game this past Sunday.  The wind was relentless and I could not get warm.  The older I get, the more of a ***** I am with this cold weather crap.

That's another reason I don't want to jump on tickets/lock myself in.  I'll probably wait till about a week before the game to decide - after I can see a weather forecast.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

I still check ticketmaster, too, to see if there are better deals.  But that's the extent of my searching.  Ticketmaster and Tick Pick.

As far as going to this game, I'm not gonna lie.  I was freezing at the game this past Sunday.  The wind was relentless and I could not get warm.  The older I get, the more of a ***** I am with this cold weather crap.

That's another reason I don't want to jump on tickets/lock myself in.  I'll probably wait till about a week before the game to decide - after I can see a weather forecast.

Seriously? Wasn't it in the 50s? You're what, a year older than me?

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

Seriously? Wasn't it in the 50s? You're what, a year older than me?

I think it was in the low 50s, yeah.  But it was damp and the wind just would not stop.  The temperature wasn't the issue.  If the sun was out and there was little-to-no wind, it would have been a perfect football day.

Yeah, I'm 51.  But I'm delicate.  Like a flower.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I think it was in the low 50s, yeah.  But it was damp and the wind just would not stop.  The temperature wasn't the issue.  If the sun was out and there was little-to-no wind, it would have been a perfect football day.

Yeah, I'm 51.  But I'm delicate.  Like a flower.

It's ok pappy. I understand. I'm "woke up injured when went to sleep healthy" age.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.