Yahoo QB Rankings after 5 Weeks, because why not

Ralonzo

12 hours ago, Max Fischer said:

I can't even remember why Baker was a #1 pick. He had a very good college career in a QB-friendly system, but what did the scouts think he did so well? Was his comp Russell Wilson?  Even as a rookie, I thought, "What skills are intriguing?" 

What I see the Scouts missed is that Baker is not a good athlete. 

When he tries to run, avoid pressure, or extend the play, he looks so small and slow.

He trips over his own feet, lacks coordination. 

So what they saw was accuracy and arm strength at a high-level DI school. 

1. Mahomes - It kills me a bit, but his vision is hard to beat. Like Brady, he just sees the path to winning the game, and a characteristic is his offenses just heat up and they can score on 3-5 straight drives. 

2. Allen, the best all-around playmaker in the league. Best combination of size, arm, competitive fire, coordination, extending the play, running, big plays.  

3. Brady, I still wouldn't want to play him in a critical game. He still can thrown down the field, and when his weapons are hurt, he just relentlessly finds checkdowns and eats the clock. 

4. Herbert - Consistent. He's the same 300 yard - 2.5 Touchdowns per game QB every game. His Charger teams don't seem to be able to put other teams away though. They struggle to close. 

5. Does Lamar go here? 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.