The Bills won yesterday because.... (karma reasons only)

Just Jack

I had a super stressful week at work. I mean super stressful, and it didn't end until about 3:00am Saturday. Suffice to say, I was utterly knackered on Sunday morning, and incapable of dealing with any kind of stress whatsoever. I almost considered not watching the games, just to save myself the possibility of anything that might raise my blood pressure (which was a serious issue just a couple months ago). Of course, half the reason I watch the games in the first place is that it's a foolproof method for getting my family to leave me the hell alone for three hours on a Sunday. They cause me stress as well, so watching the game was a risk calculation. (My twelve-year-old son, Bruno, watches with me, but that's ok-- he doesn't cause me any stress.. so far...) Anyway-- it was really important that the Bills put this game away early, and get out to an early lead. It was literally vital to my actual health.

Thank you, Bills, and you're welcome, everyone else.

12 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

My wife and I always eat some food related to the team we're playing. For the Baltimore game, it was crab cakes. Against Miami, it was grilled tuna. Yesterday, it was steelhead trout.  For the next game, it will be KC style ribs.

I like it i like it A LOT !!! :worthy:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.