What Is "Christian Nationalism"?

Tiberius

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Wow.  The board clown is throwing every fake cliche, slogan, narrative, meme, and defection tactic in the social justice play book at you while refusing to engage in any constructive conversation and you're holding strong.  Bravo!  

Not gonna apologize - bigotry and discrimination should never be accepted.

But with this insecure crowd:

image.thumb.jpeg.bbf896fb8c41e7f367188a68849810a5.jpeg

16 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

How many of these commandments has Trump just sh it all over? 

image.png.e2a5ce402d79d8eac750c8814368a31e.png

Good for you Tibs….you found something in the actual Bible! Now if you’ll keep reading you’ll find a boatload of passages that will teach you why your post doesn’t deliver the message that you think it does. 

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Good for you Tibs….you found something in the actual Bible! Now if you’ll keep reading you’ll find a boatload of passages that will teach you why your post doesn’t deliver the message that you think it does. 

Ya sure

13 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Commandment #11 is: "Own at least 4 slaves" 

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

You're out of your core competency here Tibs.  But there are many places you go to if you want to learn more about the message of the Bible. Let me know if I can help to show you The Way. 

Though I have zero confidence in your ability to answer rationally, I'll bite anyway. How is Trump not in violation of many of those Commandments? Are you excusing him? Are those rules not there to be followed? Are you Christians not suppose to try and live up to your ideals? 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Though I have zero confidence in your ability to answer rationally, I'll bite anyway. How is Trump not in violation of many of those Commandments? Are you excusing him? Are those rules not there to be followed? Are you Christians not suppose to try and live up to your ideals? 

If you'll notice, I didn't mention Trump....you did. Christians are not suppose to judge others, lest they be judged. And, if you read further into the Book, you'll see it is filled with people who are habitual sinners. The central message of Christianity is that you don't 'earn' your way into heaven.  You get their by the never ending Grace of God. I'm happy to continue, but there are honestly all sorts of resources available if you truly want to learn more about The Way.

If you'll notice, I didn't mention Trump....you did. Christians are not suppose to judge others, lest they be judged. And, if you read further into the Book, you'll see it is filled with people who are habitual sinners. The central message of Christianity is that you don't 'earn' your way into heaven.  You get their by the never ending Grace of God. I'm happy to continue, but there are honestly all sorts of resources available if you truly want to learn more about The Way.

Oh, so Christians that do judge other people are being un-Christian? 

Just now, Tiberius said:

Oh, so Christians that do judge other people are being un-Christian? 

Yes and no. The teaching is that you have not been designated as the ultimate judge. Now...there is no prohibition on having an opinion....if that's the rabbit hole you want to go down. Again, you are out of your core competency here Tibs. If you really want to learn about Christianity there are many resources. There are a number of local 'groups' that meet every Sunday in your very neighborhood.

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

Yes and no. The teaching is that you have not been designated as the ultimate judge. Now...there is no prohibition on having an opinion....if that's the rabbit hole you want to go down. Again, you are out of your core competency here Tibs. If you really want to learn about Christianity there are many resources. There are a number of local 'groups' that meet every Sunday in your very neighborhood.

What's the difference between Methodists and Baptists? 

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Why do Protestants hate Catholics? WTF is all that about? What's all the hate for? So many millions dead over that 

Seek and you shall find Tibs. Knock and it shall be opened. Judge not lest you be judged. 

You are asking good questions. But I can only get you so far on a Message Board. Might I suggest, again, that you try reading The Book, and then if you're still seeking answers, to find a local Pastor who can help show you The Way.

Seek and you shall find Tibs. Knock and it shall be opened. Judge not lest you be judged. 

You are asking good questions. But I can only get you so far on a Message Board. Might I suggest, again, that you try reading The Book, and then if you're still seeking answers, to find a local Pastor who can help show you The Way.

Reading that book won't help me understand how Christians killed in the name of God. Or how the African Slave Trade happened under Christian rule. Don't thery have to follow any rules? 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Reading that book won't help me understand how Christians killed in the name of God. Or how the African Slave Trade happened under Christian rule. Don't thery have to follow any rules? 

The short answer is: No, They Don't.  And neither will you. That's what distinguishes Christianity from all of the other world's faiths. There is only one 'rule'. If you are truly seeking answers just read the Book!  And/or go find a local Pastor who can help you understand, and show you The Way.

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

The short answer is: No, They Don't.  And neither will you. That's what distinguishes Christianity from all of the other world's faiths. There is only one 'rule'. If you are truly seeking answers just read the Book!  And/or go find a local Pastor who can help you understand, and show you The Way.

So you don't understand Christianity. You are admitting as much