Get The Ball Spotted Ref!

MarlinTheMagician

On 9/26/2022 at 11:54 AM, fasteddie said:

If McKenzie had just run forward instead of towards the sidelines, he would have saved 3 or 4 seconds. The refs could have spotted the ball and they would have only lost 2 or 3 yards. Players nowadays aren't coached to think. I'll probably get flamed, but I've seen Beasley make that play instead of killing clock. Oh well! Onto Baltimore. 

If McKenzie does this, it’s like a 65 yard FG and that’s a miss. Why are people talking about Bass making a 60 yarder when he missed a short one badly and our backup OL would have probably given up a block on any low kick anyway. This game was lost when we got that holding penalty. 

On 9/27/2022 at 11:57 AM, gridirongold said:

True. Coaching also. But I'll really get thumbs down and puking for that statement. Dollars.  Buffalo is still statistically superior though working out Jordan Howard or Lataveyus Murray isn't a bad idea. Miami 3.5 point dogs thursday likely to lose by 6 or more. This is the NFL and there's a 17th game to work with and logical explanations galore for cover. Yet none more logical than this man's post. 

True that it's subjective though fans will never realize. Scratch Latavius Murray he's killing it in London this morning.  A 230 pound back that would fill a weakness and make Buffalo legit SB favorites.

I think the biggest mistake the Bills made was not go for a long ball.   If the play had been incomplete, we would have still had one more shot at a hail mary.  By throwing on the flat, we required McKenzie to get out of bounds and he was too far from the sideline to have that chance..  I think Josh panicked a bit there. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.