Survivor ?(don't read if you taped)

Usually during the show they tell what the final vote was. Tonight never heard any mention. Was it 6-1, or did I miss something? I'm assuming since they only showed Katie getting one vote, that might have been it for her?

Was glad to see Tom win, but thought it might have been closer.

it had to be 6-1 or else they would have showed the other votes for katie, they like to keep the suspense...i'm surprised that she actually got one vote, i could have easily seen a 7-0 whitewashing...

Usually during the show they tell what the final vote was.  Tonight never heard any mention.  Was it 6-1, or did I miss something?  I'm assuming since they only showed Katie getting one vote, that might have been it for her?

Was glad to see Tom win, but thought it might have been closer.

337111[/snapback]

i believe they show every vote the other person gets until they run out...so i'm pretty sure the only vote she got was from the hairdresser...

Glad Tom won-the show was different than a lot of the previous ones---the next one in the Mayan Ruins will be cool.

I went to the Mayan ruins in Mexico (Chiniza (SP?) thry had a real grasp of science, even back then.

I think Tom deserved to win this though more than anyone except mabe the girl who wanted it so bad-she was a fighter!

ok, someone explain what happened to me. I only watched the 2nd hour. From what I saw, Ian looks like one of the biggest morons of all time. He without question just gave away $100,000. I followed what happened, but WHAT IN THE WORLD did he do in the first hour for him to feel he lost his integrity so much that he needed to give up second place for $0?

Thanks

ok, someone explain what happened to me. I only watched the 2nd hour. From what I saw, Ian looks like one of the biggest morons of all time. He without question just gave away $100,000.  I followed what happened, but WHAT IN THE WORLD did he do in the first hour for him to feel he lost his integrity so much that he needed to give up second place for $0?

Thanks

337118[/snapback]

He told Katie and Jenn that if any of them won immunity, they'd kick out Tom. Ian claims he didn't mean it, but it put a lot of stress on Tom/Ian, because Tom said there wasn't any question that he was going to bring Ian to the final three, even though that may not be the smartest game move.

So Ian, to regain his integrity and friendship with Tom, gave up $100,000. Very noble.

And I think he'll make that money, and more, back with speaking engagements and such. :blink:

CW

ok, someone explain what happened to me. I only watched the 2nd hour. From what I saw, Ian looks like one of the biggest morons of all time. He without question just gave away $100,000.  I followed what happened, but WHAT IN THE WORLD did he do in the first hour for him to feel he lost his integrity so much that he needed to give up second place for $0?

Thanks

337118[/snapback]

essentially, he met with katie and jen and said if tom didnt win immunity they were all taking tom out...tom won, told jen she was gettin the boot...then jen called out ian and showed tom how ian had lied...and ian continued to dig himself deeper by not admitting to it, and pissed tom off royally...

and if you missed the first vote, it was tied 2-2 for ian and jen, then tied 1-1 after a re-vote...ian beat jen in a fire starter tie breaker...

Speaking engagment! The way he talks. Someone on the radio this morning called him a whiney little girl and that's an insult to little girls!

I guess he's an honest guy , but you have to lie some on this show and whenever he'd get caught in even the slightest lie, his answer was: "uh, duh uh, blub blu blu...."

For that past two weeks he just kept digging himself deeper whenever he'd get caught.

And to Aussiew

Yeah, the final episode was Sunday night.

And I think he'll make that money, and more, back with speaking engagements and such. :blink:

CW

337122[/snapback]

Thanks

337118[/snapback]

Sadly I know this...LOL---but third place gets money----like 90,000 or something

If I was Ian, I wouldn't have given up on that last immunity challenge unless I was about to drop. To preserve his integrity, I would have then given the immunity necklace to Tom without strings attached.

Now, the pressure would be on Tom to take Ian to the final two (otherwise he looks greedy) and Ian clears his name. Plus, Ian wouldn't be the one to knife Katie.

Ahh well.

If I was Ian, I wouldn't have given up on that last immunity challenge unless I was about to drop.  To preserve his integrity, I would have then given the immunity necklace to Tom without strings attached.

Now, the pressure would be on Tom to take Ian to the final two (otherwise he looks greedy) and Ian clears his name.  Plus, Ian wouldn't be the one to knife Katie.

Ahh well.

337558[/snapback]

Ian was a fool. I really liked how Katie told Ian how she didn't want to go to the final 2 that way. :D Katie bowed out because she knew that if Tom won he would take her because Ian's recent lies and she knew Ian would take her because he didn't want to break their "trust" again. Again, Ian was a fool. Tom deserved to win. One of the only survivors in my mind who actually "deserved" to win. I would have broke my TV if Katie won.