Way too many mistakes and missed opportunities

Xwnyer

Trying to list them in order.

1 second drive 2 run calls for little yards and Josh fumbles after getting hit resulting in short drive for fins first TD

2 failure to get a chance for FG at end of first half

3 missed FG after dropped TD by Davis

4 missed pick 6 by Milano

5 giving up a 3 and 22 rushing only 3

6 missing wide open McKenzie after second and short on goal line 

Even with all of this the loss belongs on Josh I think he tried to hard to win game by himself.  Sure he had over 400 yards passing and we controlled ball ball almost 2/3 of the game but he was off target most of the day.  I think the fins missed at least four INT chances but felt the pressure of so many injuries.   

Hoping Dorsey learns that you can run football well when out of standard set versus the way too many slow evolving RPOs you tried today.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SCBills said:

Hey Josh.. Your defense is missing half their starters, it’s 96 degrees out, short week, OL is having a heat stroke, WR’s pulling themselves out after every play…

How about you do less, ok?

I asked myself a similar question earlier, and given the miscues from the Bills, this game wouldn't have been close.  (I suppose that you may also been kidding as well.)

44 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Hey Josh.. Your defense is missing half their starters, it’s 96 degrees out, short week, OL is having a heat stroke, WR’s pulling themselves out after every play…

How about you do less, ok?

The only real bad throw he made was the missed throw to McKENZIE in the end zone  which was he worse throw in the past two seasons .  I am sure he was drained at that point and bad play calling on previous downs put us in that 4 & goal throw.  They should have just ran Singletary right into the line on both 2nd & 3rd down calls.  

Edited by Niagara Dude
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Xwnyer said:

Trying to list them in order.

1 second drive 2 run calls for little yards and Josh fumbles after getting hit resulting in short drive for fins first TD

2 failure to get a chance for FG at end of first half

3 missed FG after dropped TD by Davis

4 missed pick 6 by Milano

5 giving up a 3 and 22 rushing only 3

6 missing wide open McKenzie after second and short on goal line 

Even with all of this the loss belongs on Josh I think he tried to hard to win game by himself.  Sure he had over 400 yards passing and we controlled ball ball almost 2/3 of the game but he was off target most of the day.  I think the fins missed at least four INT chances but felt the pressure of so many injuries.   

Hoping Dorsey learns that you can run football well when out of standard set versus the way too many slow evolving RPOs you tried today.

I think you fans are crazy.

WHO did you want him to go to?

Maybe run the ball with Singletary at 1.8 ypc?

Maybe throw to Diggs? oh wait he pulled a Houdini in the second half?

Gabe Davis? Couldn’t separate.

Maybe Dorsey could get a play call in quicker than 3 seconds before the snap?

Shakir inactive again.

I didn’t see Crowder nearly enough.

2nd-1 from the goal line and we’re out there throwing the ball with 2 minutes left.

And we’re blaming Allen.

How many sacks did Allen dodge by himself in that game?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.