The Bills won last night because.... (karma reasons only)

Just Jack

6 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

My son was swinging his baseball bat while riding his hoverboard and hit the TV 1 hour before the game started....I'm surprised it didn't break, like really surprised.

I yelled at him but then hugged it out once he started crying.  Just told him he needs to be better.

What , you didn't tell him to be the best version of himself.

3 hours ago, LewPort71 said:

Summer flag on front porch came down and was replaced by my Bills flag early on Thursday morning.

That flag stays up until February

Mine came down and replaced with Bills flag at 8:00, right before kickoff. It may stay up for all of 2023! 🤞

Given the legendary 13 sec. coaching debacle of last Jan., I decided the opener needed to leave nothing to chance.

I psychologically willed the Bills to victory.

Unfortunately, it’s a one time only opportunity.

Edited by I am the egg man

11 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

I got my Little Caesar's pizzas.  Gonna become a habit....

So sorry for the loss of your taste buds.  

11 hours ago, Mattymafia said:

Because Jordan Phillips is back where he belongs

That's fine, but what did YOU do to help insure the Bills victory last night? 

9 hours ago, Fleezoid said:

Well, if it's "Karma" reasons only, I'll have to go with Culture Club ......

While that may have been a fun song 40 years ago, what did YOU do to help insure the Bills victory last night? 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

In the bar, with my buddies, when the Int happened at 24-10, I yelled out:

”This one is OVER!”

(All the nervous nellies, reflecting on all the disasters of this millennium said- “don’t say that!”

As Josh hit Diggs to make it 31-10! 😂👍

(Btw, one of my buddies cashed a 3 way Parlay with that Catch- Bills Win, Miller Sack, Diggs TD Catch! ✔️

12 hours ago, Just Jack said:

While that may have been a fun song 40 years ago, what did YOU do to help insure the Bills victory last night? 

Displayed my Bills paraphernalia all over the house. Plus Bills slippers,  Bills socks, coffee in Bills mug to start the day. Then Beer! in Bills mug until I left for the bar. 

Then, the tradition of beers; the number corresponding to a player. Thursday night it was Diggs. half the beers were 16 oz at the bar, so that number was about right. Uber's my friend.

I'll target the Josh Allen number soon. Maybe Monday night. Doubt I'll ever get to RBs and secondary. Maybe Zack. And ..... Tyler Bass is right out!

Edited by Fleezoid
  • Like (+1) 1

On 9/9/2022 at 9:34 AM, Just Jack said:

Once again, what did YOU do that helped the Bills win last night?  I'll start...

I did not wear any Bills related clothing and I played on my phone the entire game, keeping the game on for just background noise, only looking up from time to time to see how they were doing. 

That chain I reposted on MySpace back in 2009. 

I found it oddly specific at the time when it said “Repost this or your team will lose on season opener Thursday Night Football in 13 years,” but now I’m glad I did.

Because I burned incense and killed a small woodland creature, sacrificing its life to the great god of karma, football, and all things holy. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.