Clark County Democrat Administrator - which is why you haven't heard about this - arrested for murdering journalist

Big Blitz

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Well, thank God we have Big Mollie to set the record straight. Completely local official in Las Vegas who nobody ever heard of outside of Las Vegas MUST BE LABELED A DEMOCRAT! Otherwise we might think he was a Republican doing some kind of Jan 6 inspired targeted killing.

The persecution complex among Trumpies is getting absurd. This got tons of coverage, it had nothing to do with politics, and everything to do with a corrupt local official, exposed by a good journalist, taking revenge.

How about just asking journalists to report the facts when any politician of any party is involved in any malfeasance? 

No, we can't have that.

So when MH points out that a complete hack activist journalist who tries to make a story about a "corrupt local official"  that has "nothing to do with politics" about politics by blaming it on Trump,  well then of course it's time to attack the messenger for pointing that out. 

You commie leftists sure do have a knack for twisting yourselves into pretzels of hypocrisy.

8 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

So when MH points out that a complete hack activist journalist who tries to make a story about a "corrupt local official"  that has "nothing to do with politics" about politics by blaming it on Trump,  well then of course it's time to attack the messenger for pointing that out. 

It looks like that "complete hack activist journalist" was as much of a nobody as your Julie Kelly. Someone who writes for what used to be the free alterna-rag in Las Vegas, churning out bad takes for 50 bucks a story. My point: the mainstream media covered it, covered it well, and continues to cover it. 

Edited by The Frankish Reich

9 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

It looks like that "complete hack activist journalist" was as much of a nobody as your Julie Kelly. Someone who writes for what used to be the free alterna-rag in Las Vegas, churning out bad takes for 50 bucks a story. My point: the mainstream media covered it, covered it well, and continues to cover it. 

A local "corrupt politician" murders a journalist is always going to be a national story. Again, not the point. The difference that you refuse to acknowledge is the murdering "local official" here happens to be a democrat, so that fact is buried at best or never reported at worst in the old, current or future coverage. You also refuse to acknowledge and know damn well that if this "local official" was a Reublican then this story would be covered wider and more dishonestly with every single headline noting that he's a republican.

This is precisely why alternative news sources like Julie Kelly are essential, because nobody trusts the sources that you rely on. Activist hack "journalists" exist in local rags all the way up to the NYT. 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

A local "corrupt politician" murders a journalist is always going to be a national story. Again, not the point. The difference that you refuse to acknowledge is the murdering "local official" here happens to be a democrat, so that fact is buried at best or never reported at worst in the old, current or future coverage. You also refuse to acknowledge and know damn well that if this "local official" was a Reublican then this story would be covered wider and more dishonestly with every single headline noting that he's a republican.

This is precisely why alternative news sources like Julie Kelly are essential, because nobody trusts the sources that you rely on. Activist hack "journalists" exist in local rags all the way up to the NYT. 

Rock frickn bottom - this is what it’s come to…

14 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

answer this. Had it been a republican politician who murdered him would they headlines have mentioned that he was a republican?
Would the story be covered even more than it is? More people blaming trump? 

you won’t answer I’d guess 

8 hours ago, aristocrat said:

answer this. Had it been a republican politician who murdered him would they headlines have mentioned that he was a republican?
Would the story be covered even more than it is? More people blaming trump? 

you won’t answer I’d guess 

Yes, I'll answer: Because the guy was the "Clark County Public Administrator," which (if you're not embezzling money) apparently means (I had to look this up) he "secures property of people who pass away in Clark County while a search for family or the decedent's executor is performed." Not a very sexy or political job. In other words, who cares?

This is what I mean about the Culture of Victimhood. All you people can say is "but if it had been a Republican, the headline would've been "Election Denying Trump Ass Kisser Arrested for Murder."

Sometimes your job is boring and nobody cares about your political affiliation because it has no connection to the story.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Yes, I'll answer: Because the guy was the "Clark County Public Administrator," which (if you're not embezzling money) apparently means (I had to look this up) he "secures property of people who pass away in Clark County while a search for family or the decedent's executor is performed." Not a very sexy or political job. In other words, who cares?

This is what I mean about the Culture of Victimhood. All you people can say is "but if it had been a Republican, the headline would've been "Election Denying Trump Ass Kisser Arrested for Murder."

Sometimes your job is boring and nobody cares about your political affiliation because it has no connection to the story.

Let this sink in.....

A "nobody" in politics had a journalist killed.  

This "nobody" as you put it, clearly wasn't headed for Democrat stardom.

Yet, had this journalist KILLED.

Imagine what the ones that are or inspire to be stars will have done.  And what their media sycophants will do to support them.

Maybe, if they feel they've lost control of the world (Brexit, Trump, etc), you coordinate a sham plague that ends when Biden gives his first STOTU and you encourage Russia to invade Ukraine.  Just spit balling here.  

If this guy was MAGA - The NY Times, WAPO, and Bill Stime would let you know it 24/7.  Just like the people that were allowed to storm the Capitol on that January 6th day......anyone that knew anyone there was guilty of treason and a threat to Democracy.  

• Like (+1) 1

It's not as if the majority of "journalists" readily admit that they should NOT cover stories equally on both sides. In direct contrast to the majority of the public who believe the media SHOULD give both sides equal coverage.

It's also not as if we've had a major real world example of this unwillingness to treat both sides the same with the bulk censoring of the Hunter laptop story in fall 2020.

But sure, the Julie Kelly's and Mollie Hemingway's are the real problem here.  <_<

You are part of the ongoing clown shown if you deny this, or worse defend it.

Journalists in the United States differ markedly from the general public in their views of “bothsidesism” – whether journalists should always strive to give equal coverage to all sides of an issue – according to a recent Pew Research Center study. A little more than half of the journalists surveyed (55%) say that every side does not always deserve equal coverage in the news. By contrast, 22% of Americans overall say the same, whereas about three-quarters (76%) say journalists should always strive to give all sides equal coverage.

• Thank you (+1) 1