Are we being purposely divided?

Matt_In_NH

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Seniorita Muppito Concetta Alonso, I wasn’t intending to suggest you individually embraced divisiveness.   While we do not always agree, and you were somewhat mean about my avatar in calling me a dullard, I appreciate your feedback and have learned and grown from it. 

Big picture, however, it’s impossible to deny that divisiveness is a national pastime.  There is ample evidence that the Dems participate and encourage exactly that type of behavior on a daily basis, while some folks don’t want to acknowledge it. 

lol You're silly. I will wait for you to approach me regarding a new avatar. I think Im quite adept at picking them out though.

and the rest amigo? I only can speak for myself up in here. I don't even pretend to have the brain bandwidth to be more eloquent regarding the big political picture. I think the picture is like a broken mirror.  Emphasis on the Broken.  I am not a person who enjoys political conflict clearly. I take my lurker peanut gallery status in PPP as my best look. haha

No shock there. whew. Go Bills-God Bless the USA- arrivi derci .

sincerely Muppita. The "A" in espanol is feminine gender, male is "O" 🙂

m

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Slight correction, but an important one: the President doesn’t “send in the National Guard”. He approves access to the Guard so that the local government authorities can utilize them. And when they don’t….you end up with January 6th. 

Hoax.  You end up with January 6th when a bunch of brainwashed morons buy lies that a deluded narcissist peddled about his electoral loss and the follow the exhortations of that narcissist to ask.  Don’t believe me?  Ask John Eastman when the statute of limitations expires on the crimes he may have committed surmount that period.   Maybe then he won’t hide behind the fifth and will speak about his misconduct. 

20 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  You end up with January 6th when a bunch of brainwashed morons buy lies that a deluded narcissist peddled about his electoral loss and the follow the exhortations of that narcissist to ask.  Don’t believe me?  Ask John Eastman when the statute of limitations expires on the crimes he may have committed surmount that period.   Maybe then he won’t hide behind the fifth and will speak about his misconduct. 

Hoax.  You get one day of stupidity versus 4+ years of it. :rolleyes: 

1 hour ago, muppy said:

lol You're silly. I will wait for you to approach me regarding a new avatar. I think Im quite adept at picking them out though.

and the rest amigo? I only can speak for myself up in here. I don't even pretend to have the brain bandwidth to be more eloquent regarding the big political picture. I think the picture is like a broken mirror.  Emphasis on the Broken.  I am not a person who enjoys political conflict clearly. I take my lurker peanut gallery status in PPP as my best look. haha

No shock there. whew. Go Bills-God Bless the USA- arrivi derci .

sincerely Muppita. The "A" in espanol is feminine gender, male is "O" 🙂

m

I see language gender as part of the last vestiges of the patriarchy, Mupp.  I’m doing my part to detoxify the civil landscape.

Noted for the future though. 

😎

• Like (+1) 2