Bears sign Brien

Dawgg

Good -- I didn't want Brien.  He was run out of Minnesota in midseason for a reason.

CW

334982[/snapback]

Didn't he play a big part in a Buffalo win a couple of seasons back by missing an extra point that would have made it so that Buffalo was down by 4 and not 3. Making it so that the Bills could tie it on an FG.

Didn't he play a big part in a Buffalo win a couple of seasons back by missing an extra point that would have made it so that Buffalo was down by 4 and not 3. Making it so that the Bills could tie it on an FG.

334990[/snapback]

It was worse than that he missed 2 extra points for our ot 45-39 victory over the minnesota vikings in 02 which was won with a bledsoe to peerless price td pass

It was worse than that he missed 2 extra points for our ot 45-39 victory over the minnesota vikings in 02 which was won with a bledsoe to peerless price td pass

334997[/snapback]

I remember that game well. DB's pass, for the game tying touchdown, was one of the most beautiful passes thrown in all my years as a Bills fan...Bledsoes' debut as Buffalo Bills QB...I thougt it was an omen of greater things to come.... :wub:

On a lighter not, Brien is no better than Lindell...

334997[/snapback]

You have got a better memory than I do.

we all know that after we cut RL, he'll sign with the sorriest team in the league -- DullFelons or the 40Whiners -- and go on to kick FGs at an amazing pace, kicking upwards of 40 each year and end up in the HOF ...

Oh wait, ... that's Gary Anderson's life story not RL. My bad.

From 30-39 yards out, Edinger is 30 of 41 since 2000 (73%)

From 30-39 yards out, Lindell is 26 of 30 since 2000 (87%).

You sure you want Edinger here?