The song Josh Allentown by The Hastings Duo

Draconator

Some very good friends of mine, Tom and Diana Hastings, perform as The Hastings Duo. They both have incredible musical talent! Tom has been in the WNY music scene for over 40 years. Diana used to be a section lead for the Buffalo Philharmonic Chorus. 

Last year Tom wrote the song "Josh Allentown" as a tribute to QB1. He recently got some friends together and recorded it. Hope you enjoy it!

https://www.facebook.com/diana.mercurio.3/videos/451598370183220

• Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 9

48 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Drac, you should send this to OBD.  Maybe they consider playing while people are showing prior to game time and announcements of each team.  That would be cool.

Thank you! I'll talk to Tom and Diana about this. 

Just now, Draconator said:

Thank you! I'll talk to Tom and Diana about this. 

Yeah bud.  IDk if they are interested in royalties as I do t see the Bills doing that, but they could be permanently used in pregame warmups.  It’s at least worth giving it a try as it’s a fun song, and the Bills could even use the video on the Jumbotron.

12 hours ago, Draconator said:

Last year Tom wrote the song "Josh Allentown" as a tribute to QB1. He recently got some friends together and recorded it. Hope you enjoy it!

https://www.facebook.com/diana.mercurio.3/videos/451598370183220

that's a really good track that the Bills should definitely be playing on the stadium jumbotron...

geez, your friends did the entire job for them, a no brainer!

👍👍

• Thank you (+1) 2

I love when the original songs come up relating to our Bills. There were some doozies during the super bowl era. One was "Takin care of Pittsburgh" sung to "Taking care of Business"  I'll see if I can find it..Just another example of bills mafia fanbase creativity. 

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BMWR100RT said:

Loved it. Back in the stone age there was a really bad song with the refrain "We're going to the Superbowl, yeah we're going to the Superbowl" I sing it every pre-season even in the Jauron years. Wish I could find a recording. 

Is this it?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.