Stefon’s blue cheese kinda sucks. Stick to WR.

BringBackFergy

On 8/15/2022 at 6:14 PM, Gugny said:

LOL!  No, just a hot sauce.  Ingredients list only says, "aged red peppers."  And it says "1st Edition," so I'm gonna be RICH!!!

😋  I hope you are correct an become as wealthy as Stephon !
But if you have a blue cheese recipe, it seems just natural to compliment with a fine wing sauce !

If only you could open your jar to be sure ....

On 8/15/2022 at 6:35 PM, FilthyBeast said:

You guys are funny, do you really think he has anything to do with the ingredients or manufacture of this product other than his name and face on the label?

Just like Josh's Jaques, TO's, Flutie flakes, etc. I think I even tried some JA17 bbq sauce recently...

yes I do. Generally speaking. Taste testing at least 😃

On 8/15/2022 at 9:04 PM, BringBackFergy said:

I’ll put out the Diggs’ blue cheese for my second and third tier guests. First tier folks get Rooties. 

Okay thats it , I really need to find me some Rooties and send a batch to our friend in Florida :)

Not sure where to put this but diggs tweeted he other day that he was craving fried dough from a fair and gave love to minnesotas fair. Cue Buffalo, of course 

note - I always went to the Erie County Fair growing up. Miss that! 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.