Ray Epps et al. and the FEDSURRECTION

@Jauronimo

What about this guy? Doesn't appear on any FBI wanted lists. There is no indication they have spoken to this man or that they wish to. Why I wonder? Seems like removing restricted area fencing at the capitol in the middle of an insurrection is kind of insurrection-y behavior, isn't it?

If we heard something about this guy during the J6 hearings, we'll now THAT would be something new. And think about the political hay to be made by netting a fresh insurrectionist scalp for everyone to see!

I wonder why we've never heard a peep about this guy?

https://rumble.com/vpw9ry-fencecutterbulwark-taking-down-fencing-and-signs-west-side-lawn.html

Hand gestures made by Ryan Kelley gets him arrested. What about this guy who encouraged protesters for over an hour over a megaphone to move closer and then to "fill up the Capitol"

Seems like insurrectionist behavior to me. I wonder why this guy hasn't been charged? Another prime opportunity for a fresh scalp for the J6 committee...

https://rumble.com/vpwybu-nwscaffoldcommander-we-gotta-fill-up-the-capitol.html

1 hour ago, DRsGhost said:

@Jauronimo

What about this guy? Doesn't appear on any FBI wanted lists. There is no indication they have spoken to this man or that they wish to. Why I wonder? Seems like removing restricted area fencing at the capitol in the middle of an insurrection is kind of insurrection-y behavior, isn't it?

If we heard something about this guy during the J6 hearings, we'll now THAT would be something new. And think about the political hay to be made by netting a fresh insurrectionist scalp for everyone to see!

I wonder why we've never heard a peep about this guy?

https://rumble.com/vpw9ry-fencecutterbulwark-taking-down-fencing-and-signs-west-side-lawn.html

Classic.  So no more Ray Epps and we're on to whatabout CaptainSandalsAndSocks and the JeanShortsAvenger.  The fun thing about this game is that you offer zero compelling proof that Ray Epps and others were working together, have ties to federal agencies, or anything concrete to back up this grand theory and when your arguments get knocked down you just move on to the next case.

What charges should these individuals face for laws actually broken?  Did they enter the capitol building?  How many other people were charged for removing snow fence that day and are facing confinement at CIA black sites?

1 hour ago, DRsGhost said:

Hand gestures made by Ryan Kelley gets him arrested. What about this guy who encouraged protesters for over an hour over a megaphone to move closer and then to "fill up the Capitol"

Seems like insurrectionist behavior to me. I wonder why this guy hasn't been charged? Another prime opportunity for a fresh scalp for the J6 committee...

So Kelley entered the Capitol building that day and is being charged like hundreds of other who did the same.  Weird that there is no mention of hand signals in his charges.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2022/06/10/kelley-calls-arrest-raid-related-jan-6-insurrection-political-witch-hunt/7579837001/

3 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Classic.  So no more Ray Epps and we're on to whatabout CaptainSandalsAndSocks and the JeanShortsAvenger.  The fun thing about this game is that you offer zero compelling proof that Ray Epps and others were working together, have ties to federal agencies, or anything concrete to back up this grand theory and when your arguments get knocked down you just move on to the next case.

What charges should these individuals face for laws actually broken?  Did they enter the capitol building?  How many other people were charged for removing snow fence that day and are facing confinement at CIA black sites?

So Kelley entered the Capitol building that day and is being charged like hundreds of other who did the same.  Weird that there is no mention of hand signals in his charges.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2022/06/10/kelley-calls-arrest-raid-related-jan-6-insurrection-political-witch-hunt/7579837001/

Classic deflection.

No big deal then to witness a guy on video taking down restricted area fencing. Perfectly OK that the FBI has no interest in THAT guy. Lol.

Ryan Kelleys charging docs call out encouraging protesters via hand gestures. It also calls out assisting in removing a police barricade. These are the exact same actions that Ray Epps carried out. There are numerous people charged who never entered the Capitol. 

Keep twisting yourself into pretzels.

But THOSE guys I can explain!

Just now, DRsGhost said:

Classic deflection.

No big deal then to witness a guy on video taking down restricted area fencing. Perfectly OK that the FBI has no interest in THAT guy. Lol.

Ryan Kelleys charging docs call out encouraging protesters via hand gestures. It also calls out assisting in removing a police barricade. These are the exact same actions that Ray Epps carried out. There are numerous people charged who never entered the Capitol. 

Keep twisting yourself into pretzels.

But THOSE guys I can explain!

Ray Epps didn't remove any barriers according to the videos you posted.  He also didnt enter the capitol building.  So no, not the same.  Not even close.  According to you and basically only you, he ordered someone to remove the barriers.  That individual, Ryan Samsel, disagrees and says a member of the Proud Boys actually encouraged him to storm the barrier.  Maybe hes scared that Ray Epps the Western themed wedding venue kingpin has reach in prison will have him snuffed out if he rats?  That would be a nice wrinkle to this never ending game of innuendo and baseless claims.

As far as deflection, you just posted three straight whatabouts after your Ray Epps mastermind argument fell apart.  The great thing about whatabouts is you have 800 more to play with before you'll have to concede.  Yes, I'm the one twisting because the FBI isn't actively investigating, checks notes, removal of snow fencing and instead is going after people who assaulted law enforcement and illegally entered the capitol building.  

10 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

The legal definition of insurrection leaves a lot to be interpreted as far as I can tell.  I think a minority of the half wits there that day were organized and planned to do what they did.  I do believe a significant number of people went to the Capitol that day with the intent and under the belief that they would change the outcome of the election.  I don't have the answers as to how organized, how violent, or how armed people need to be to qualify as an "act or instance of revolt against an established government".  Lets see what the investigation turns up and lets try people accordingly.  

I think 1/6 was a riot and mass trespassing.  But if you consider 1/6 as an attempted insurrection/coup, and someone is in the crowd telling people to storm the capitol,  do you think that qualifies as inciting insurrection?  With that caveat, I certainly would. 

2 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

What about this guy?

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886d5qt8uxj69obzqla21

They all admitted being there because Trump invited them…

Edited by BillStime

3 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

Ray Epps didn't remove any barriers according to the videos you posted.  He also didnt enter the capitol building.  So no, not the same.  Not even close.  According to you and basically only you, he ordered someone to remove the barriers.  That individual, Ryan Samsel, disagrees and says a member of the Proud Boys actually encouraged him to storm the barrier.  Maybe hes scared that Ray Epps the Western themed wedding venue kingpin has reach in prison will have him snuffed out if he rats?  That would be a nice wrinkle to this never ending game of innuendo and baseless claims.

As far as deflection, you just posted three straight whatabouts after your Ray Epps mastermind argument fell apart.  The great thing about whatabouts is you have 800 more to play with before you'll have to concede.  Yes, I'm the one twisting because the FBI isn't actively investigating, checks notes, removal of snow fencing and instead is going after people who assaulted law enforcement and illegally entered the capitol building.  

You didn't read the OP in this thread. Got it.

Straw man alert. I never called Ray Epps or anyone else a mastermind. I'm simply asking why he and others haven't been held to the same standard of justice. That's it. You prefer to handwave all these things  away when doing so suits your narrative.

Keep twisting yourself into pretzels trying to defend the obvious unequal application of the law here. 

1 minute ago, DRsGhost said:

You didn't read the OP in this thread. Got it.

Straw man alert. I never called Ray Epps or anyone else a mastermind. I'm simply asking why he and others haven't been held to the same standard of justice. That's it. You prefer to handwave all these things  away when doing so suits your narrative.

Keep twisting yourself into pretzels trying to defend the obvious unequal application of the law here. 

Read it. Watched all the videos. Rebutted all your arguments about "differences in justice" with facts which you have made no effort to address.  You prefer to handwave away your absence of facts as its the only thing you have to go on.  Your entire argument rests on what didn't happen and you have made no attempt to answer that question for yourself.  As it stands your position is FenceManBullwinkle, KhakiPants, and Ray Epps orchestrated what was a non-event, in your opinion, and were not charged so it must be a government conspiracy. Real lightning rod stuff here.

You have zero honesty and its on full display.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

I think 1/6 was a riot and mass trespassing.  But if you consider 1/6 as an attempted insurrection/coup, and someone is in the crowd telling people to storm the capitol,  do you think that qualifies as inciting insurrection?  With that caveat, I certainly would. 

Be specific.  Under the assumption of insurrection, who should be charged that wasn't charged and for what?  I really don't have an answer for where freedom of speech ends and "move forward" and the like constitutes inciting a riot or insurrection.   

Someone cries federal conspiracy and false flag in this forum and everyone just goes with it.  Question it and you get 10:1 replies.  This is tedious.  

13 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Here's one example of J6 protestor who cooperated and yet was charged anyway. He never entered the Capitol. 

But sure keep handwaving @Jauronimo

https://news.yahoo.com/chris-worrell-makes-first-public-174007835.html

Its really shocking to me that storied news sources like AmericanGreatness.com omitted some relevant details like :

Worrell, who lives in East Naples and is a member of the Proud Boys, is accused of attacking police officers with pepper spray gel during the riot.

In fact AG misses his charges entirely as they go on to write:

"Worrell never entered the Capitol building on January 6; he isn’t accused of committing a violent crime. But a D.C. judge overturned a Florida judge’s ruling to release Worrell pending further review of his case. He remains in jail."

Pepper spraying police sounds like he was accused of a violent crime.  What is going on at AmericanGreatness.com that they dropped the ball so badly?  Maybe AG has some kind of slant? This Julie Kelly is looking about as credible as Charlie Kelly right now.

30 seconds of diligence is all that took to unravel your latest smoking gun.  Do a little homework before you present the next article you find on LetsGoBrandon.org.  

Edited by Jauronimo
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Jauronimo said:

Be specific.  Under the assumption of insurrection, who should be charged that wasn't charged and for what?  I really don't have an answer for where freedom of speech ends and "move forward" and the like constitutes inciting a riot or insurrection.   

Someone cries federal conspiracy and false flag in this forum and everyone just goes with it.  Question it and you get 10:1 replies.  This is tedious.  

I think I was being pretty specific. If you think 1/6 was an insurrection,  and Epps is on video telling people to storm the capitol, how is he not inciting insurrection?

41 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

I think I was being pretty specific. If you think 1/6 was an insurrection,  and Epps is on video telling people to storm the capitol, how is he not inciting insurrection?

Break it down for me.  What is the burden for "inciting an insurrection"?  He is caught on video saying "we need to enter the capitol" the night before the event.  Does that qualify?  At what point is his speech no longer covered under 1A?  Has anyone been charged for inciting insurrection in this ordeal?   There's a ton of videos of unhinged nutjobs screaming about how they're going inside to get AOC and Pelosi.   I haven't heard of those more pointed threats being prosecuted.  "Differences in justice" is what this whole theory hinges on, remember.  Not to be confused with actual evidence of federal agency involvement.  

Make your argument for how he incited an insurrection and lay out what the charges would be if wasn't a fed.

EDIT: I just did a keyword search on the page listing all charged that day for "incite" and "inciting" and "insurrection" and came up with no results. Unless the cases citing accompanying documents, of which there are only 78, host a treasure trove of inciting insurrection charges then it appears no one has been charged with this offense.  "Assault" returned hundreds of hits. "Deadly or dangerous weapon" returned 125 hits.  "Restricted building" returned 1,141 hits.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/capitol-breach-cases

Edited by Jauronimo

2 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

https://news.yahoo.com/chris-worrell-makes-first-public-174007835.html

Its really shocking to me that storied news sources like AmericanGreatness.com omitted some relevant details like :

In fact AG misses his charges entirely as they go on to write:

"Worrell never entered the Capitol building on January 6; he isn’t accused of committing a violent crime. But a D.C. judge overturned a Florida judge’s ruling to release Worrell pending further review of his case. He remains in jail."

Pepper spraying police sounds like he was accused of a violent crime.  What is going on at AmericanGreatness.com that they dropped the ball so badly?  Maybe AG has some kind of slant? This Julie Kelly is looking about as credible as Charlie Kelly right now.

30 seconds of diligence is all that took to unravel your latest smoking gun.  Do a little homework before you present the next article you find on LetsGoBrandon.org.  

Pretzels again. But thats different....

Lol.

• Like (+1) 1

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/03/22/politics/couy-griffin-verdict-january-6-trial/index.html

A federal judge on Tuesday found Couy Griffin, a founder of Cowboys for Trump and the second January 6 defendant to go on trial as part of the Justice Department's massive prosecution, guilty of trespassing on US Capitol grounds while Vice President Mike Pence was there.

Griffin now faces the same conviction as a number of Capitol riot defendants who pleaded guilty to a single charge of illegally entering restricted grounds.

Not entering the Capitol, guilty entering restricted grounds.

Just as Ray Epps did.

Maybe that dude cutting down the restricted area fencing.....ahh nevermind it's all just a crazy conspiracy!

15 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Pretzels again. But thats different....

Lol.

That is all you have to say for yourself?  You post another bull#### article from a bull#### source which gets all the facts wrong and have your argument entirely blown up and you accuse me of twisting? What part of presenting the facts do you consider twisting?

Your credibility is lower than Julie Kelly's.  Have an ounce of integrity and own it.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Jauronimo said:

That is all you have to say for yourself?  You post another bull#### article from a bull#### source which gets all the facts wrong and have your argument entirely blown up and you accuse me of twisting? What part of presenting the facts do you consider twisting?

Your credibility is lower than Julie Kelly's.  Have an ounce of integrity and own it.

Lol. Guilty of entering capitol grounds.

Have an ounce of integrity and own it.

So now that its game, set, match on @Jauronimo dead wrong contention that since Ray Epps didn't enter the capitol and didn't engage in violence that he shouldn't be charged.  So let's meet some of your fellow Americans who also never entered the Capitol and never engaged in violence...yet somehow they were charged anyway.

Oh and Julie Kelly has orders of magnitude more integrity and credibility than anyone else on J6. She has infinite and immeasurable more credibility than @Jauronimo.

Let's meet Thomas Caldwell. Never entered the Capitol. No violence. Navy veteran.  And an FBI swat team shows up at his door.

But Ray Epps must be defended or ignored at all costs!

Caldwell never entered the Capitol building, has no criminal record, and honorably served the country for 20 years in the military, but Judge Hoppe agreed with the government to keep him behind bars. “The conduct and the statements of Mr. Caldwell . . . it really just is pure lawlessness and contempt for laws of this country,” Hoppe said, referring to some of Caldwell’s Facebook posts and texts.

Caldwell spent 53 days in jail, 49 of them in solitary confinement. He could not access his medication to relieve excruciating back pain caused by spinal injuries Caldwell suffered while serving in the Navy.

• Angry 1

9 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

So now that its game, set, match on @Jauronimo dead wrong contention that since Ray Epps didn't enter the capitol and didn't engage in violence that he shouldn't be charged.  So let's meet some of your fellow Americans who also never entered the Capitol and never engaged in violence...yet somehow they were charged anyway.

Oh and Julie Kelly has orders of magnitude more integrity and credibility than anyone else on J6. She has infinite and immeasurable more credibility than @Jauronimo.

Let's meet Thomas Caldwell. Never entered the Capitol. No violence. Navy veteran.  And an FBI swat team shows up at his door.

But Ray Epps must be defended or ignored at all costs!

Caldwell never entered the Capitol building, has no criminal record, and honorably served the country for 20 years in the military, but Judge Hoppe agreed with the government to keep him behind bars. “The conduct and the statements of Mr. Caldwell . . . it really just is pure lawlessness and contempt for laws of this country,” Hoppe said, referring to some of Caldwell’s Facebook posts and texts.

Caldwell spent 53 days in jail, 49 of them in solitary confinement. He could not access his medication to relieve excruciating back pain caused by spinal injuries Caldwell suffered while serving in the Navy.

How do you get embarrassed so thoroughly and declare victory?   Lets go again.

https://www.newsweek.com/tucker-carlson-oath-keeper-thomas-caldwell-says-capitol-riot-was-good-vs-evil-1669296

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/national/capitol-riots/lets-storm-the-place-and-hang-the-traitors-oath-

-thomas-caldwell-urged-crowd-to-attack-capitol-police-doj-says-stewart-rhodes-donald-trump/65-1110f0f4-7bec-4a34-beb2-61bc423f1174

https://lawandcrime.com/u-s-capitol-breach/attorney-for-oath-keepers-member-charged-in-jan-6-seditious-conspiracy-case-accuses-government-of-illegal-wiretap/

Again, Julie Kelly shockingly makes no mention of what he is charged with and why he was charged and takes him for his word.  Just another sob story for these persecuted patriots.  By Kelly's journalistic standards, there are no guilty people.  Lets see what led to charges:

"The people in front of me broke through the doors and started duking it out with the pigs who broke and ran," Caldwell continued. "Then we started stealing the cops riot shields a d [sic] throwing fire extinguishers through windows. It was a great time."

Despite this reported evidence, though, Caldwell has maintained his stance of innocence. His attorney, David Fischer, told Newsweek in March 2021 that Caldwell "is adamant that he's innocent."

Caldwell is accused of organizing a subgroup of the anti-government militia—known as a so-called “quick reaction force,” or QRF—to be ready on “standby with guns in a hotel across the river” from the Capitol on Jan. 6.

So which Caldwell are we to believe?  The guy bragging about assaulting cops and entering the capitol or the one facing the consequences of his own actions and now claims it was all locker room talk?  Or maybe the guy stockpiling weapons in preparation of Trump enacting the Insurrection Act? I'm sure being an unrepentant *****wit really helped his hearings.  

Yet somehow he was charged.  How he found himself in this mess is another mystery for the ages.