Stefon Diggs named fourth best WR in the NFL

BillsFan619

1 minute ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

We are about to find out how much Aaron Rodgers helped Adams in Green Bay. 

Selfishly I am rooting for Adams, AJ Brown and Hill to all have down years because I think the WR market has gone insane and still think it is mostly about the QB.

That said, Carr isn’t some journeyman level QB. He is certainly capable of producing big numbers with Adams. Heck, they did it together back at Fresno State. I like Carr too so it would be nice to see him do well. Especially in that division.

I'm just hoping they all beat each other up.  And that the Titans tumble with AJ Brown being gone and Henry starting to fall apart. 

Hopkins has had a rough couple of years, I'm surprised. I'm and a fan and I would have placed him at the top 2-3 years ago, I'm not so sure now. He's getting up there too and will have to have at least 1 or 2 more seasons where he returns to top form to get anywhere close to the track people once thought he was on. Could have a sub-HOF, slightly disappointing career depending on how this PED thing shakes out.

Top 5 is Diggs, Kupp, Adams, Jefferson and Hill, I'm fine with any order.

On 5/27/2022 at 3:57 PM, BillsFan619 said:

He’s in great company. Only Hopkins, Kupp and Adams were ranked ahead of him.

Love Diggs. Love this team.

We be going places, mafia.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/pff-bills-stefon-diggs-nfl-125535712.html

so one guy who admittedly is better physically, and two guys that had better production last year…i’m okay with this rating.

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, dma0034 said:

Until I see Mike Evans perform against Lattimore I can't have him in elite. He also barely cracked 1k yards two years ago and has had decent QB (recently great) play his entire career (except his rookie year).

Has he?? Jameis? Nonsense. 

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Has he?? Jameis? Nonsense. 

Jameis is fine. His problem was throwing INTs. In the three years he was the Bucs starter and played all 16 games he averaged: 4250 yards, 28 TDs

That's pretty solid. 

• Disagree 1

8 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

Jameis is fine. His problem was throwing INTs. In the three years he was the Bucs starter and played all 16 games he averaged: 4250 yards, 28 TDs

That's pretty solid. 

All of Evan's stats, on average, have actually decreased under Brady, except for TDs. 

38 minutes ago, Doc said:

All of Evan's stats, on average, have actually decreased under Brady, except for TDs. 

Yep. Brady doesn't play the kind of game that suits him. Godwin (who plays a majority from the slot) saw his numbers go up. It is classic Brady. Randy Moss apart his favourite targets have always been slots and tight ends. 

Like others I have to still put Hill as a dominant #1. Stats aren't what wins this conversation to me. Who is the most dangerous player?

Levi said Hill is the fastest player he's ever played against. When you watch him he looks like it. It certainly helped having Mahomes, but I actually think we will see KC come up on the wrong side of this. As we debate if Rodgers made Adams, I expect Mahomes to fall off a good deal this year. He's still an elite QB, but nobody has a weapon like Hill. He's just different than the rest.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.