American CULTURAL Marxism: FINDING The Commie Left And Those Who Support Them (Useful Idiots)

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

That’s right Dan, and we’re coming for your toothbrush too big guy 

35 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Awwww is the multi-time-divorced 50-something loser gonna go shoot his rifle at a Walmart truck again?

• Eyeroll 1

Too late. The marxists have been playing the long game. Their cancer has enveloped every institution and 1.5 of the political parties in this country.

Get out of cities. Vote commies out of your local governments. Watch as useful idiots get bulldozed by the same marxists they now cheer. 

It's all you can do.

15 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Yup. Start calling them what they are.

Commies/useful idiots.

Your mind is completely warped

The hate speech that comes out of the right is something that I never really thought that I would see you 10 years ago

If you go onto any right wing news station, the word communist will come out of someone’s mouth at least once every five minutes don’t sit there and say that the right is somehow holding back on their words they push that free-speech ***** to the limit

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

The hate speech that comes out of the right is something that I never really thought that I would see you 10 years ago

If you go onto any right wing news station, the word communist will come out of someone’s mouth at least once every five minutes don’t sit there and say that the right is somehow holding back on their words they push that free-speech ***** to the limit

The word communist is hate speech?  

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

Keep being useful, idiot.

Swallow deep....gulp it down. Don't get any on ya.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Chris farley said:

The word communist is hate speech?  

Whenever you call someone a communist, whenever they’re not communists and talk about how they’re destroying your country whenever they’re not

Yes, that’s hate speech

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Keep being useful, idiot.

Swallow deep....gulp it down. Don't get any on ya.

I just pointed out that you’re full of *****. Don’t blame me if you keep on spouting off stuff that isn’t true on his board.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Whenever you call someone a communist, whenever they’re not communists and talk about how they’re destroying your country whenever they’re not

Yes, that’s hate speech

I just pointed out that you’re full of *****. Don’t blame me if you keep on spouting off stuff that isn’t true on his board.

Lmao.  If the shoe fits.  

Don't go to revcom.us and see how much of that BS aligns with the left.

• Agree 1

JFR...cmon now, I know those synapses are running on fumes as it were...

I didn't call YOU a commie or marxist. You're far too simple for that.

You ARE, without question, a useful idiot serving your masters well however.

The same masters who will run you through the chipper once you're no longer useful.

• Like (+1) 1