Trent McDuffie - CB to Chiefs

DieHardBillsFan

3 minutes ago, BritBill said:

Not sure if it's true or not but I'm hearing the Chiefs won't be able to play in any of the international games if McDuffie is on the roster. As it's illegal to take small arms out of the country. 

ba GIF

19 minutes ago, colin said:

i wasn't born greek, but my wife is and we go to a greek church and are pretty active in the community.  if i see some of the alterboys with their zoomer perms rocking KC Karlafitis jerseys im going to scowl at them and make them stand uncomfortably straight when i get the chance.  they will have NO IDEA what they are doing wrong.

Just call em a bunch of malakas and they will understand lol! 

2 hours ago, cle23 said:

Right, Elam is tall for a corner.  That doesn't make McDuffie small.  I don't understand people trying to trash another player just because someone else drafted him.  McDuffie played outside his entire college career, but suddenly he is a slot only corner.  He played 12 snaps at slot last year, while 593 on the outside.  Who knows if Buffalo would have drafted him, but he was generally regarded as a better prospect than Elam.  Who has the better career has a million other factors involved.  

Thank you for bringing some thought provoking conversation to the post! Many have failed at this.

Edited by DieHardBillsFan

13 hours ago, DieHardBillsFan said:

Did the Chiefs just poach our pick and we had our front office get desperate?

Here is the press conference from Beane on why he traded up to get Elam, he was the last player on the Bills board that had a first round grade.

What i loved hearing, towards the end ... At the end of the meeting between bills brass and Elam, the Bills asked him if he had any questions for them and his reply was.... What makes CB tre White such a special player. He also asked what they liked about ZElams play and what he needed to improve on, pretty impressive questions imo.

Edited by BuffaloBillsGospel
  • Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, DieHardBillsFan said:

Guess I wasn't really expecting any real insight from this post. I support Beane and he did what was needed after KC took that pick. 

The pick Kaiir Elam was the player who visited the Bills.  Bills just moved up to ensure CB wanted was picked by them.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.