The Party of Cowards and Hypocrites

5 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Their grievances are heard and "addressed".  He's tough and rough like them.  He sympathizes with them.  He encourages them to "act".   He makes them feel empowered altho most wouldn't be welcome at Mar a Lago.  Other stuff too but that's the gist.

Maybe, just maybe it has something to do with the perception he is not establishment.  

Vs the bushes and romneys on stage.  

7 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Maybe, just maybe it has something to do with the perception he is not establishment.  

Vs the bushes and romneys on stage.  

That's a joke.  He is so establishment that he can't (yet) be arrested for obvious crimes.  Oh, and supposedly he has lots of money (most of which he inherited).  Ole Tuck is just a regular guy too.

7 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

For starters, the people voting for Trump have absolutely zero interest in being invited to Mar-a-Lago. 

never said they did, just that they wouldn't be welcome.  He's soooo anti establishment!

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, redtail hawk said:

That's a joke.  He is so establishment that he can't (yet) be arrested for obvious crimes.  Oh, and supposedly he has lots of money (most of which he inherited.  Ole Tuck is just a regular guy too.

In 2016.  What were the other choices on the stage.  

Eff. Back when the left was sane they chose the lesser known Obama over establishment Hillary or the rest on that stage years prior 

Ugh.  Just look at this Biden administration.  It's failing on levels.  And is  establishment. 

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

That's a joke.  He is so establishment that he can't (yet) be arrested for obvious crimes.  Oh, and supposedly he has lots of money (most of which he inherited.  Ole Tuck is just a regular guy too.

never said they did, just that they wouldn't be welcome.  He's soooo anti establishment!

It’s settled then. You don’t understand the attraction AT ALL. Thanks though. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Touché 

I’m done with my coffee and the suns coming up out here. 
Hope your back is feeling better! 

And here we are again - another missed opportunity for Deek to enlighten the world from only his POV why people voted for this:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d71304809618793aada5

• Eyeroll 1

43 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

In 2016.  What were the other choices on the stage.  

Eff. Back when the left was sane they chose the lesser known Obama over establishment Hillary or the rest on that stage years prior 

Ugh.  Just look at this Biden administration.  It's failing on levels.  And is  establishment. 

Obama was/is establishment, albeit black establishment 

16 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Obama was/is establishment, albeit black establishment 

Not in 08 , on that stage he wasn't.  He was an unknown jr politician with very little history.  And you all chose (I did as well) over the establishment trash on that stage. 

And for good reason. Hc is and always has been trash and had years of receipts 

Look at twenty 16 with super predators and basket of deplorable.  Even the video of her saying Obama and holder look the same. Where she said Obama would be serving her water in another circumstance.

Without her being so bad of a choice.  Would we have trump 

Edited by Chris farley
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

That's a joke.  He is so establishment that he can't (yet) be arrested for obvious crimes.  Oh, and supposedly he has lots of money (most of which he inherited).  Ole Tuck is just a regular guy too.

:lol:

• Agree 2

7 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Not in 08 , on that stage he wasn't.  He was an unknown jr politician with very little history.  And you all chose (I did as well) over the establishment trash on that stage. 

And for good reason. Hc is and always has been trash and had years of receipts 

Look at twenty 16 with super predators and basket of deplorable.  Even the video of her saying Obama and holder look the same. Where she said Obama would be serving her water in another circumstance.

Yes, I’ve never been a Hillary fan. Obama was a good, not great prez

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Yes, I’ve never been a Hillary fan. Obama was a good, not great prez

He could act like, and talk way better/more articulate than this one or the last one.  That alone makes it all least worth listening to 

Probably quite a list after. 

Edited by Chris farley
Spelling.
  • Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, BillStime said:

So what's the point ? He did't want to comment at that time which is better than rambling about ice cream for 10 minutes i guess .

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

another inconvenient truth he doesn't ant to address. he doesn't care.

Narrative 1-0-1 !!

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, T master said:

So what's the point ? He did't want to comment at that time which is better than rambling about ice cream for 10 minutes i guess .

Narrative 1-0-1 !!

If one was using basic problem solving tools with this topic it would involve all the data and all the problem.

By focusing on just schools and just semi auto long guns, they are ensuring nothing is done.

its the strawman.  its 1/1000 of the actual problem of mass shootings/Gun violence.

but agenda not pandering for votes/power thats the name of the game.

• Disagree 1