How will Trump’s tax INCREASE affect you?

Quick reminder:  This whole thread was a made up delusion of our local jester.

There was a proposal made by a republican

The democrats had the majority

NO law was passed.

But facts never stopped fools.

I was correct then and I still am.

On 5/12/2022 at 1:09 PM, B-Man said:

How will the new GQP tax INCREASE affect you?

It won't.  There isn't any.

It was a proposal by one senator, in a senate with a Democrat majority.

The thread is a "squirrel" posted by our resident nut.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Quick reminder:  This whole thread was a made up delusion of our local jester.

There was a proposal made by a republican

The democrats had the majority

NO law was passed.

But facts never stopped fools.

I was correct then and I still am.

We will save this when Bonnie’s cult leaders upstage him again - like they ALWAYS do.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, B-Man said:

⬆️

See post five above for explanation

There is/was no GOP tax increase.

The O.P. doesn't care when he lies.

Bonnie, you seemed, panicked!

Here's what Trump's proposed tariffs could mean for your wallet (cnbc.com) 

6 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Inflation is the new double dip.

Tommy, you seemed, panicked!

Trump's tariff push undermines his arguments about high prices

On 4/19/2022 at 9:39 AM, BillStime said:

How the Hell do you figure that they have already went up sure they may not go up right away any more but they've already dam near doubled so hoop d do they won't go up until after if he gets re elected pretty awesome twist there BT !! 

Besides if he does get re elected the man can't remember where he S**T last so he will forget & give another excuse to raise them in some other bill .

13 minutes ago, US Egg said:

Key Democratic Senators:

Screw keeping the tariffs just bring most of the manufacturing jobs back here & really put the screws to the Chinese while putting Americans, well at least those that will work back to work now there's a hell of a idea !! 

Let's support Americans & F the Chinese !!! 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

So what would be the difference when the tariffs that were in place stopped . I read articles after that that the chinese said they would double or triple the prices of their imports to make up for the money they lost while Trump was in office, so prices on everything is already up if you hadn't noticed .

if they would have stayed in place the country as a hole would have had the imports cost as much as it does to make it here on American soil .

Which brings up the point that why aren't these companies here any more ? Could it be because of the some 35% tax that they have to pay ? Could it be because of the gov't regulation keeping them rom doing certain things here ? 

How can a Chinese company buy the things needed to make a product, produce the product, pay the worker to build the product, ship it to America bring it to the market place and still sell it cheaper than it can be made right here in America ? Somebodies getting a screwing ! 

So if all of that is what is going on then why to keep the playing field a bi more level shouldn't the US gov't charge a tariff so that American workers can compete or should we just let this keep happening so all production goes of shore ? 

Then the Americans that actually own the companies pay less taxes in China so they make more money which could that be the reason why some politicians want to give those companies & their owners more tax breaks to bring their companies back here where they belong so we can pick up a couple of products that say .

MADE IN AMERICA !!! 

The only thing America makes any more is food to promote obesity,  pills for every ache and pain that cause more things to go wrong the you take them, and stuff like round up, plastics, & such to keep us sick so we continue to buy more pills so they can keep making money instead of looking for alternatives .

Edited by T master

• BillStime changed the title to How will Trump’s tax INCREASE affect you?
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/20/2022 at 8:32 AM, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Late fees were eliminated, an eviction moratorium was set in place, banks, cable companies, credit card companies all called upon to do the right thing. 

However, when it came to property/school tax….nothing.   No temporary waiver of late fees.  No payment plans to help the people.  In my case, for the property I own, the bills arrived quite promptly with insets telling the consumer that regular bill pay options were suspended because the town offices were closed.  The bills also prominently indicated the substantial extra charges due if payment was one or more days late.

Hey Leo - what changed?

You sound very supportive of waving late fees here - but today?

Nope.

F the little guy… it’s the MAGA way.

On 3/27/2024 at 9:42 AM, B-Man said:

I see Billstime finally changed his thread title.

From one lie to another.

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

Still pushing his own threads (with replies from other threads)

Pathetic poster.

11 hours ago, B-Man said:

Still pushing his own threads (with replies from other threads)

Pathetic poster.

It's getting to you, huh? Can't stand seeing how Trump gives TWO SHITZ about people like you.

• 2 weeks later...