The $2 BILLION dollar question: Why would MBS invest in Jared Kushner?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, BillStime said:

I'll bet my last penny if there was a shred of evidence to prove any wrong doing this Garland led DOJ would be all over it.  Am I wrong?  That's pretty much all there is to say about it.  

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I'll bet my last penny if there was a shred of evidence to prove any wrong doing this Garland led DOJ would be all over it.  Am I wrong?  That's pretty much all there is to say about it.  

🎯 

And why....

Donald Trump GIF by CBS News

25 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

How do you know they're not?

53 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

That's what I've been saying for the past year.  Obviously they investigated it because they have a hard-on for all things Trump.  And obviously found nothing.

If his name isn't Hunter, it's fine.  Clarences get a free pass, too.

4 hours ago, Doc said:

That's what I've been saying for the past year.  Obviously they investigated it because they have a hard-on for all things Trump.  And obviously found nothing.

It should be public domain.  This is the people's government.  

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Westside said:

NO EVIDENCE!!!!

Just because you haven't seen any doesn't mean it doesn't exist.  Maybe if they actually informed us we'd know.