Oh God I Miss It!

PTS

Besides being a huge Bills fan I love the Yanks and playoff hockey and loathe the NBA. I refuse to watch those punks in their playoffs, the Yanks suck and right now there would be playoff hockey going on. Sportscenter is an eyesore now and I am jonesing for some sports. Training camp cannot get here soon enough for me. I miss hockey <_<

GREAT STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was at that game!!!  Gives me goosebumps just seeing that again!!!!

330606[/snapback]

Wasn't it incredible... that puck seemed to move in slow motion. I love the Bills and i think there is no better place to be for a sporting event than the Ralph, but i don't think a crowd will ever be as electric as a playoff hockey crowd because of the smaller arena size and of course the arena being a closed building.

I'm a marginal fan of the NHL, but I was missing it pretty badly the other day after watching 'Miracle' on cable....friggin awesome film.

Wasn't it incredible... that puck seemed to move in slow motion.  I love the Bills and i think there is no better place to be for a sporting event than the Ralph, but i don't think a crowd will ever be as electric as a playoff hockey crowd because of the smaller arena size and of course the arena being a closed building.

330669[/snapback]

Ditto on that. I have been to the AFC title game (the glorious romp over the Chiefs) and one other playoff game (the first one at the Ralph in 22 years, the win over the Oilers in 1989). But I have been to Sabres playoff games as well (the opener of that very series against the Senators, the OT win over Philly when Curtis Brown went "TOP SHELF WHERE MAMA KEEPS THE COOKIES!", and game 3 of the '99 conference finals against Toronto where Rolie the Goalie put us up 2-1 and Peca leveled Domi coming out of the penalty box*) and I have to say there is just no atmosphere like a Sabres playoff game.

* I used to have a clip of that play. Does anyone still have it? Please?