America First is now Russia First

20 hours ago, BillStime said:

So you're telling me they were working behind the scenes with Russia to stop the nukes but can't work behind the scenes to negotiatie a stop to the Ukraine war? Sure that checks out

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

So you're telling me they were working behind the scenes with Russia to stop the nukes but can't work behind the scenes to negotiatie a stop to the Ukraine war? Sure that checks out

RUSSIA FIRST, BRO

2 hours ago, aristocrat said:

Must be using different phone lines...

1 minute ago, Doc said:

LOL!  Dems think people only care about abortion and Ukraine.

Well Doc is up and on it this morning! 

Ya, two very important issues, women's freedom and the fight for a democratic world 

Just now, Tiberius said:

Well Doc is up and on it this morning! 

Ya, two very important issues, women's freedom and the fight for a democratic world 

Women's "freedom"...to kill babies.  Awesome.  We have our priorities straight...

And the "democratic world" doesn't hinge on Ukraine or any single country.  Never has, never will.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Women's "freedom"...to kill babies.  Awesome.  We have our priorities straight...

And the "democratic world" doesn't hinge on Ukraine or any single country.  Never has, never will.

Women's choice

And if you don't stand up to bullies, they just keep getting worse. appeasement is death 

22 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Women's choice

And if you don't stand up to bullies, they just keep getting worse. appeasement is death 

I support a woman's right to choose up until a certain gestational age.  After that it becomes murder.  And the law reflects that since if you kill a pregnant woman, it's double homicide.  While I never agreed with banning all abortions, I realize it has always been about the life of the fetus, not "hating women."

And Ukraine has put up a good fight. I'm not saying no one else should fund them, just not us.  And Putin has shown that he has no chance to defeat another country, much less a NATO one.

Edited by Doc

24 minutes ago, Doc said:

I support a woman's right to choose up until a certain gestational age.  After that it becomes murder.  And the law reflects that since if you kill a pregnant woman, it's double homicide.  While I never agreed with banning all abortions, I realize it has always been about the life of the fetus, not "hating women."

Do you have uterus? No? Then STFU.

24 minutes ago, Doc said:

And Ukraine has put up a good fight. I'm not saying no one else should fund them, just not us.  And Putin has shown that he has no chance to defeat another country, much less a NATO one.

Putin FIRST bro!