🇨🇳🇷🇴🇺🇦 Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh Doc - you have the worst luck with feelings that don’t age well - lmao

lmao

Fn idiots - every single one of you

Bribe'em plants coke to distract from bribes.  They're that desperate.   Running out of end-arounds, distractions.  What a mess.  Billsy - time to put your head back in the sand or wherever you had it before.  What a mess.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Irv said:

Bribe'em plants coke to distract from bribes.  They're that desperate.   Running out of end-arounds, distractions.  What a mess.  Billsy - time to put your head back in the sand or wherever you had it before.  What a mess.  

You will be ok Irv - the infamous missing whistleblower is a Chinese spy and the Hunter Laptop story is dead - just like the Republican Party.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

You will be ok Irv - the infamous missing whistleblower is a Chinese spy and the Hunter Laptop story is dead - just like the Republican Party.

Keep telling yourself that.  You'll feel better.  Time for Trump reply.  C'mon.  C'mon.  You know you want to.  C'mon.      

• Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Irv said:

Keep telling yourself that.  You'll feel better.  Time for Trump reply.  C'mon.  C'mon.  You know you want to.  C'mon.      

They need to delude themselves into thinking Joke isn't the most corrupt pols we've had, maybe ever.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

NEW POLL: 39% OF DEMOCRATS SAY IT’S LIKELY BIDEN TOOK FOREIGN BRIBES

A new Issues&Insights/TIPP poll found that 56% of those surveyed think it’s either very likely or somewhat likely that President Joe Biden took bribes from foreign nationals during his vice presidency. Just 27% said it was not very likely and 18% were not sure.

Participants were asked, “How likely is it that the claims made by government whistleblowers alleging that President Biden, his son Hunter, and other members of his family have received up to $30 million from sources connected to foreign governments, including China, Russia, and Ukraine, are true?”

Among Democrats, 39% said it was very likely or somewhat likely, compared to 42% who found it unlikely and 19% who were unsure. For a party that generally sticks together, the nearly even divide in the results was startling.

At the risk of reading too much into a single poll, it’s possible the work of the House Republicans is starting to resonate with members of Biden’s own party.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2023/07/new-poll-39-of-democrats-say-its-likely-biden-took-foreign-bribes.php

https://issuesinsights.com/2023/07/12/56-of-voters-agree-biden-likely-took-bribes-in-office-ii-tipp-poll/

• Shocked 1

10 minutes ago, B-Man said:

NEW POLL: 39% OF DEMOCRATS SAY IT’S LIKELY BIDEN TOOK FOREIGN BRIBES

A new Issues&Insights/TIPP poll found that 56% of those surveyed think it’s either very likely or somewhat likely that President Joe Biden took bribes from foreign nationals during his vice presidency. Just 27% said it was not very likely and 18% were not sure.

Participants were asked, “How likely is it that the claims made by government whistleblowers alleging that President Biden, his son Hunter, and other members of his family have received up to $30 million from sources connected to foreign governments, including China, Russia, and Ukraine, are true?”

Among Democrats, 39% said it was very likely or somewhat likely, compared to 42% who found it unlikely and 19% who were unsure. For a party that generally sticks together, the nearly even divide in the results was startling.

At the risk of reading too much into a single poll, it’s possible the work of the House Republicans is starting to resonate with members of Biden’s own party.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2023/07/new-poll-39-of-democrats-say-its-likely-biden-took-foreign-bribes.php

https://issuesinsights.com/2023/07/12/56-of-voters-agree-biden-likely-took-bribes-in-office-ii-tipp-poll/

I thought we already established that there are many stupid Americans.  btw, did you visit the Harriet Tubman sculpture on the river in Lewiston?

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

I thought we already established that there are many stupid Americans.  

btw, did you visit the Harriet Tubman sculpture on the river in Lewiston?

Hawk, I believe that PPP has proven that time and time again. 

We did drive by it and the riverfront but I will try and catch it next time. Thanks 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Hawk, I believe that PPP has proven that time and time again. 

We did drive by it and the riverfront but I will try and catch it next time. Thanks 

Are they still running the jet boat rides up the river? edit:  looks like they are.  going to have to do that sometime!

Edited by redtail hawk

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Or the Youngstown Yacht Club…

never a member but it's nice.  Are you also from there?  Did you ever tube from Lewiston to Youngstown...missed the Coast Guard station once.  Had to get dragged back by a private boat.

"😃Back to the thread."

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

never a member but it's nice.  Are you also from there?  Did you ever tube from Lewiston to Youngstown...missed the Coast Guard station once.  Had to get dragged back by a private boat.

"😃Back to the thread."

Yep - I grew up in that area. Know it well.

Riverside, Peach Festival, Clarkson House, McDonalds in the Frontier House. Great area. 

Never tubed that far in the river; just boating and sailing. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yep - I grew up in that area. Know it well.

Riverside, Peach Festival, Clarkson House, McDonalds in the Frontier House. Great area. 

Never tubed that far in the river; just boating and sailing. 

LOL.  My dad was on the Niagara County R committee.  Several of my uncles held local positions as R's.  They'd get me tho....lots of good debate even as a kid.  Well, one of my uncles would probably shake me upside down by the ankles.  btw, as were still on an aside_  2 classmates started tubing from devil's hole.  Wore hockey gear.  Got chased by a helicopter and finally arrested in Lewiston.  But they lived!

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Like (+1) 1