Breece Hall Please!!

Milanos Milano

On 5/3/2022 at 9:25 PM, IronMaidenBills said:

Who said anything about rooting for the Jets. I’m not rooting for the Jets to win. I’m only rooting for Breece Hall to have a good game and still lose. I have no reason to root against Breece Hall as a player. 

No offense, but it’s time to let it go.  

You are openly admitting here that you are more interested in trying to some how prove you were right about Hall over anything else.  

And what’s even to prove?  He was the highest graded RB in the draft by just about everyone, so it won’t make you some guru if Hall has a good career in the first place.  It means you had the same opinion of just about every single draft analyst no and mock drafter in the country.  It also doesn’t mean the Bills even made a mistake taking Elam over him if both have good careers.  

So no disrespect, who really gives a 💩about some Jets player.  It’s a Bills board, I don’t need to follow his career on a Bills board.  I’ll save that for my fantasy football draft prep.   

We didn’t take him, let it go.  We probably would have in the second, but he didn’t make it there and we took Cook who is the RB we all should be following here on this board who is also an exciting prospect who could be awesome in this offense.  

2-3 years from now is Elam isn’t living up to his draft status and Hall is killing it, you can start a “I told you so” thread.  But keeping this thread alive moving forward is just silly.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, corta765 said:

Might be time for the admins to lock this one up especially on a relatively unimportant topic like this

I’ve requested that the mods create a “Around the NFL” sub forum so people have a place to discuss it. We have a college football subform, and I don’t understand why we don’t have a general NFL subform. We have other nfl threads here that don’t even pertain to the Bills. At least this thread pertains to the Bills twice a year. 

Edited by IronMaidenBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 1

18 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

I’ve requested that the mods create a “Around the NFL” sub forum so people have a place to discuss it. We have a college football subform, and I don’t understand why we don’t have a general NFL subform. We have other nfl threads here that don’t even pertain to the Bills. At least this thread pertains to the Bills twice a year. 

I get what you're saying, but is there really much else left to discuss about this topic? I mean Bills didn't get him, he got picked in 2nd round like most predicted and seems everything else has been discussed that one can think of lol?

I'm curious what is left?  Just predictions on how he does on the Jets? Not much left to know until he gets some action on the field. 

Edited by Sheneneh Jenkins

• Simon locked this topic

[This is an automated response]

This topic is no longer contributing positively to the community and therefore the discussion has been closed.

Thank you.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Vomit 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 7