Breece Hall Please!!

Milanos Milano

45 minutes ago, Magnum Force said:

Jets are having a great draft!

They are still the Jets with a flaccid Woody at the helm.

21 hours ago, JoPoy88 said:

I was hoping to be surprised but I just knew this guy would be acting like a complete baby after his precious running back wasn’t picked. Looks like my prediction was more accurate than his.

The entertainment CONTINUES as he goes to the Jests...

This day just got better! LOL

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Levi Wallace was capable and Beane decided to upgrade there

You must’ve missed the last two to playoff losses.  He was part of the problem.  💯 

Edited by NewEra
  • Agree 1

10 hours ago, gridirongold said:

Hall was a pipe dream without trading up. Does anybody here watch football. The Trooper is correct unless you wanna draft a qb again soon cause JA17 is still the running game. Why they don't address this issue is frustrating 

This is funny to me because all of the Breece Hall hand wringing and gnashing of teeth was all for NOTHING.

Happy now? 😁

• Awesome! (+1) 2

20 hours ago, IronMaidenBills said:

So who’s fault is that? The coaching, the lack of talent acquisition? They brought in Kromer, so must be coaching was part of that issue. They brought in 2 O-linemen this year that are known maulers. We have spent more draft capital on the defensive side compared to the offensive side, and we are still having defensive issues? 

It's why we addressed the DL and OL this off season. Kromer is just a fortunate change because Bobby Johnson chose to stick with Daboll.

16 hours ago, gridirongold said:

Hall was a pipe dream without trading up. Does anybody here watch football. The Trooper is correct unless you wanna draft a qb again soon cause JA17 is still the running game. Why they don't address this issue is frustrating 

They did address the issue...